Twins have a minimum effective range between 60 and 80 meters (depending on the modification), backed up by an infinite number of projectiles and a rapid firing rate. Thanks to this unlimited power supply, this weapon is second to none when it comes to delivering suppressive fire with many users of this turret taking DMs by storm. Holding the title of one of the game's two plasma-based weapons (the other being Ricochet), the range isn't necessarily on its side, but it can hold its own in mid-sized maps sporting little cover.
Description in Garage
Double-barreled turret with a small range. Has a very rapid firing speed, but slow-flying rounds. The explosion from its shots can damage yourself, be very cautious while using the turret in close quarters.
Rapid fire and double the plasma barrels will turn your enemy into a melting pot of metal in no time. This weapon is ideal for dynamic fights on medium and short ranges, but because of the unstable plasma shots you should avoid firing the turret in close proximity to the target. Without proper safety measures you can easily melt down your own tank. The cooling system of plasma chargers and capacitor recharge are designed so fail-proof, that some tankers manage to put different questionable objects on the firing trigger to fire it non-stop. Thanks to that, some experts describe the sound of this turret shooting as an additional damaging factor, which annoys not only the enemies, but teammates as well.
|Price of modification|
|Min damage (HP)|
|Max damage (HP)|
|Reload time (sec)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Projectile speed (m/sec)|
|Weak damage (%)|
|Projectile radius (m)|
|Auto-aim upwards (deg)|
|Auto-aim downwards (deg)|
|Max splash damage radius (m)|
|Avg splash damage radius (m)|
|Avg damage splash (%)|
|Min splash damage radius (m)|
|Weak damage splash (%)|
- Min damage (HP) — The minimum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Max damage (HP) — The maximum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Reload time (sec) — The pause required between shots to recharge a shot.
- Impact force — The physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Recoil — The physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range of min damage (m) — The distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing.
- Range of max damage (m) — The distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases until a tank passes the minimum damage range.
- Projectile speed (m/sec) — The invariable speed that a projectile ejected from Twins travels.
- Weak damage (%) — The percentage of normal damage dealt to an enemy tank at the end of the minimum damage range.
- Projectile radius (m) — The invariable radius of the plasma projectile from its core to its outer surface.
- Max splash damage radius (m) — The distance from the projectile's impact point at which enemy receives maximum damage. If the distance to the target is greater, the damage constantly decreases until the minimum damage radius.
- Min splash damage radius (m) — The distance from projectile's impact point at which enemy receives minimum damage. If the distance to the target is greater, damage will not be dealt.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
Protection Module and Icon
Panther - name of the module that protects against Twins.
- Twins was the third turret to be added into the game. It has the highest rate of fire!
- It didn't always have the ability to deal splash damage. This ability was given to Twins on February 10, 2017.
- On September 25, 2018 - Twins XT skin was added to the game which was available for purchase for a limited time period in the shop. Currently, it can be obtained only through containers.