|Line 124:||Line 124:|
Revision as of 00:26, 27 February 2017
Twins has an minimum effective range between 60 and 80 meters (depending on the modification), backed up by an infinite number of projectiles and a rapid firing rate. Thanks to this unlimited power supply, this weapon is second to none when it comes to suppressing fire, many users of this turret taking DMs by storm. Holding the title of one of the game's two plasma based weapons (the other being Ricochet), range isn't necessarily on its side, but it can hold its own in mid-sized maps sporting little cover.
Description in Garage
A gun with unlimited firing duration. Effective at short to mid range. Its high rate of fire makes it ideal for suppressing enemies. Works well with any hull.
Table of characteristics
- Min damage (HP) — The minimum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Max damage (HP) — The maximum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Reload time (sec) — The pause required between shots to recharge a shot.
- Impact force — The physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Recoil — The physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range of min damage (m) — The distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing.
- Range of max damage (m) — The distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases until a tank passes the minimum damage range.
- Projectile speed (m/sec) — The invariable speed that a projectile ejected from Twins travels.
- Weak damage (%) — The percentage of normal damage dealt to an enemy tank at the end of the minimum damage range.
- Projectile radius (m) — The invariable radius of the plasma projectile from its core to its outer surface.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
|Price of modification|
|Min damage (HP)|
|Max damage (HP)|
|Reload time (sec)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Projectile speed (m/sec)|
|Weak damage (%)|
|Projectile radius (m)|
|Auto-aim upwards (deg)|
|Auto-aim downwards (deg)|
|Max damage radius (m)|
|Min damage radius (m)|
|Weak damage splash (%)|