An excellent defensive and supportive weapon, Striker lives up to its name through its primary function: missile dispensing. The projectiles, sporting splash damage mechanics akin to Thunder's, move at an exponentially increasing rate to target their opponents instead of impacting a target the moment the spacebar is pressed. One can choose to launch a singular rocket to hit quicker targets, similar to how arcade mode of Shaft works, or hold the spacebar to initialize a laser targeting system. A target must remain in the sight of this laser until the targeting reticle is fully locked, upon which a cluster of four missiles is automatically launched in rapid succession. The benefit of this variant of targeting system is the lack of movement restriction, meaning it is possible to drive and lock on to targets simultaneously.
Description in Garage
An anti-tank missile launcher best suited for mid to long range combat. This turret is equipped with a laser aiming system for firing homing missiles. Missiles will damage any enemy within the blast radius, including the tank firing them if it is standing too close. This turret can be mounted on any hull, but a heavier hull is recommended for easier aiming.
Table of characteristics
- Min damage (HP) — The minimum amount of damage dealt to an enemy tank per one rocket hitting a single tank.
- Max damage (HP) — The maximum amount of damage dealt to an enemy tank per one rocket hitting a single tank.
- Min damage per salvo (HP) — The minimum amount of damage that can be dealt to one enemy tank upon being struck by a full salvo of four missiles.
- Max damage per salvo (HP) — The maximum amount of damage that can be death to one enemy tank upon being struck by a full salvo of four missiles.
- Impact force — The physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Explosion impact — The physical impact on enemy tanks in the damage radius from rocket's impact point.
- Recoil — The physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Reload time (sec) — The pause required between shots to prepare the rockets for launch. This time remains the same regardless whether a single rocket or a salvo was fired last.
- Aiming time (sec) — The amount of time required for the targeting laser to be painted onto another tank in order to launch a full salvo of missiles. If the circular green reticle disappears, but the red, box-like reticle stays active, the aiming time is paused. If the red, box-like reticle disappears, then the target is lost and the aiming time resets.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range (m) — The maximum distance that the rocket can reach.
- Max projectile speed — The top speed that a rocket launched can move at.
- Shells per salvo — The number of rockets that can be fired with one salvo.
- Pause between salvo rockets — The required time between each rocket's launch to eject another during a full salvo launch.
- Shell angular velocity (deg/sec) — This is the angle at which the rocket will attempt to seek out the target tank.
- Aiming recovery time (sec) — The amount of time, if the circular green reticle is removed due to losing sight of a target, that the second red reticle will remain on screen to maintain lock-on progress.
- Min projectile speed (m/sec) — The slowest rate that a rocket will move. This increases steadily after being fired until it reaches the maximum projectile speed.
- Shell acceleration time (sec) — The amount of time in seconds it takes to reach the max projectile speed from the min projectile speed (i.e. the moment it launches).
- Projectile radius (m) — The invariable radius of the rocket from its core to its outer surface.
- Weak damage (%) — This is the amount of damage that can be dealt at the end of the max damage radius.
- Max damage radius (m) — The distance from the projectile's impact point at which enemy receives maximum damage. If the distance to the target is greater, the damage constantly decreases until the minimum damage radius.
- Min damage radius (m) — The distance from projectile's impact point at which enemy receives minimum damage. If the distance to the target is greater, damage will not be dealt.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
|Price of Modification|
|Min damage (HP)|
|Max damage (HP)|
|Min damage per salvo (HP)|
|Max damage per salvo (HP)|
|Reload time (sec)|
|Aiming time (sec)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Max projectile speed (m/sec)|
|Shells per salvo|
|Pause between salvo rockets (sec)|
|Shell angular velocity (deg/sec)|
|Aiming recovery time (sec)|
|Min projectile speed (m/sec)|
|Shell acceleration time (sec)|
|Projectile radius (m)|
|Max damage radius (m)|
|Min damage radius (m)|
|Weak splash damage (%)|
|Auto-aim upwards (deg)|
|Auto-aim downwards (deg)|