An excellent defensive and supportive weapon, Striker lives up to its name through its primary function: missile dispensing. The projectiles, sporting splash damage mechanics akin to Thunder's, move at an exponentially increasing rate to target their opponents instead of impacting a target the moment the spacebar is pressed. One can choose to launch a singular rocket to hit quicker targets, similar to how arcade mode of Shaft works, or hold the spacebar to initialize a laser targeting system. A target must remain in the sight of this laser until the targeting reticle is fully locked, upon which a cluster of four missiles is automatically launched in rapid succession. The benefit of this variant of targeting system is the lack of movement restriction, meaning it is possible to drive and lock on to targets simultaneously.
Description in Garage
An anti-tank missile launcher best suited for mid to long range combat. This turret is equipped with a laser aiming system for firing homing missiles. Missiles will damage any enemy within the blast radius, including the tank firing them if it is standing too close. This turret can be mounted on any hull, but a heavier hull is recommended for easier aiming.
Table of characteristics
- Min damage (HP) — The minimum amount of damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret.
- Max damage (HP) — The maximum amount of damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret.
- Impact force — The physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Recoil — The physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Reload time (sec) — The pause required between shots to launch another projectile.
- Energy per shot (eng/shot) — The amount of energy for firing exhausted by Striker with every shot.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range of max damage (m) — The distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases until a tank passes the minimum damage range.
- Range of min damage (m) — The distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing.
- Projectile speed (m/sec) — The invariable speed that a projectile ejected from Ricochet travels.
- Amount of energy — The total amount of energy that can be expended for shooting.
- Reload time (eng/sec) — The amount of energy points used for firing recovered per second when not in use.
- Weak damage (%) — The percentage of normal damage dealt to an enemy tank at the end of the minimum damage range.
- Projectile radius (m) — The invariable radius of the plasma projectile from its core to its outer surface.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
|Price of Modification|
|Min damage (hp)|
|Max damage (hp)|
|Min damage per salvo (hp)|
|Max damage per salvo (hp)|
|Reload time (sec)|
|Salvo reload time (sec)|
|Aiming time (sec)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Max projectile speed (m/sec)|
|Shells per salvo|
|Pause between shots in salvo (sec)|
|Shell angular velocity|
|Aiming recovery time (sec)|
|Min projectile speed (m/sec)|
|Shell acceleration time (sec)|
|Projectile radius (m)|
|Max splash damage radius (m)|
|Min splash damage radius (m)|
|Weak splash damage (%)|
|Auto-aim upwards (deg)|
|Auto-aim downwards (deg)|