Every tanker owns one, even if it's just an M0 modification that can only excel at collecting dust in the Garage. The most comparable turret to those used on legitimate military vehicles, Smoky is your basic peashooter: tap the space bar, let off a shot, wait a moment to reload, rinse, repeat. Occasionally when firing, an shell impacting another tank will produce a cloud of sparks and electric discharge, indicating a 'critical hit' -- a shot that deals considerably more damage than a typical round would, and that stays fixed at a certain value. This means that a critical hit will not decrease in damage once past the maximum or minimum range. These occur primarily by chance, but are known to function on a percentage-based gauge that fills with each shot hitting a target.
Description in Garage
A gun for mid to long-range battles. Fires single shells and can land critical hits. Works well with all hulls.
|Min damage (HP)|
|Max damage (HP)|
|Reload time (sec)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Critical damage (HP)|
|Critical chance (%)|
|Minimal critical chance (%)|
|Initial critical chance (%)|
|Weak damage (%)|
|Auto-aim upwards (deg)|
|Auto-aim downwards (deg)|
- Min damage (HP) — The minimum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Max damage (HP) — The maximum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Impact force — The physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Recoil — The physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Reload time (sec) — The time in seconds required to reload the turret so it may fire again.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range of max damage (m) — The distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases until a tank passes the minimum damage range.
- Range of min damage (m) — The distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing. If the distance to the target is greater, damage will be dealt according to weak damage parameter.
- Critical damage (HP) — The damage dealt to an enemy tank upon being impacted with a critical hit. Unlike normal shots, the damage that a critical hit deals will not decrease after passing the maximum or minimum damage ranges.
- Critical chance (%) — The approximate chance of dealing critical damage to an enemy tank.
- Weak damage (%) — The percentage of normal damage dealt to an enemy at distances larger than minimum damage range.
- Initial Critical chance (%) — The probability of making a critical shot straight after you respawn.
- Minimal Critical chance (%) — The probability of making a critical shot straight after one. This means you need to land a few more hits to make a critical shot.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is below the turret's horizontal plane.