Everyone owns one, even if it's only an M0 modification that excels at collecting dust in the garage. The most comparable turret to those used on legitimate military vehicles, Smoky is your basic peashooter: tap the space bar, let off a shot, wait a moment to reload, rinse, repeat. Occasionally when firing, an shell impacting another tank will produce a cloud of sparks and electric discharge, indicating a 'critical hit' -- a shot that deals roughly 9% more damage than a typical round would. These occur primarily by chance, but are known to function on a percentage-based gauge that fills with each shot hitting a target.
Description in Garage
A gun for mid to long-range battles. Fires single shells and can land critical hits. Works well with all hulls.
Table of characteristics
- Min damage — minimum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret.
- Max damage — maximum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret.
- Reloading (sec) — pause between shots.
- Critical damage — increased damage dealt to an enemy tank in case of a critical hit.
- Critical chance — chance of dealing critical damage to an enemy tank.
- Range of max damage (m) — distance at which the turret deals highest maximum and minimum damage statistics. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage for both congruently decrease until the minimum damage range is reached, at which damage values become identical to the weak damage.
- Range of min damage (m) — distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing. If the distance to the target is greater, damage will be dealt according to "weak damage" parameter.
- Weak damage (%) — the % of normal damage dealt to an enemy at distances greater than minimum damage range.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — maximum speed the turret can turn at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — acceleration of the turret getting to its maximum rotation speed.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — angle of auto-aim if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — angle of auto-aim if a target is below the turret's horizontal plane.
- Impact force — physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks when hitting them.
- Recoil — physical impact of the turret on itself when shooting.
|Min. Damage (hp)|
|Max. Damage (hp)|
|Reload Time (sec)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Critical damage (hp)|
|Critical chance (%)|
|Weak damage (%)|
|Auto-aim upwards (deg)|
|Auto-aim downwards (deg)|