(Updated: Smoky's page)
|Line 192:||Line 192:|
Revision as of 14:55, 10 May 2019
Every tanker owns one, even if it's just an M0 modification that can only excel at collecting dust in the Garage. The most comparable turret to those used on legitimate military vehicles, Smoky is your basic peashooter: tap the space bar, let off a shot, wait a moment to reload, rinse, repeat. Occasionally when firing, an shell impacting another tank will produce a cloud of sparks and electric discharge, indicating a 'critical hit' -- a shot that deals considerably more damage than a typical round would, and that stays fixed at a certain value. This means that a critical hit will not decrease in damage once past the maximum or minimum range. These occur primarily by chance, but are known to function on a percentage-based gauge that fills with each shot hitting a target.
Description in Garage
Medium-range turret. Can randomly deal increased damage. Universal weapon with fast reload.
Legendary tank turret, made widely popular by how affordable and simple to maintain it is. Install it on a fast hull and slide between shocked enemies, as you destroy each unwieldy heavy tank one by one. It’s good to remember that damage of this turret drops depending on the distance from the target, and for such occasions payload of the turret has high-explosive rounds, effective at any distance. So far no mechanic has managed to load the rounds into the mechanism properly. Because of that, each time tanker fires a shot, it’s impossible to know which round will be used, but on the other hand tanker’s enemies won’t know either when a huge surprise hits them from far away..
|Min damage (HP)|
|Max damage (HP)|
|Reload time (sec)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Critical damage (HP)|
|Critical chance (%)|
|Minimal critical chance (%)|
|Initial critical chance (%)|
|Weak damage (%)|
|Auto-aim upwards (deg)|
|Auto-aim downwards (deg)|
Protection Module and Icon
- The icon used to indicate Smoky in various parts of the Heads Up Display.
Protection module which reduces damage dealt from an enemy Smoky: Dolphin module.
- Min damage (HP) — The minimum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Max damage (HP) — The maximum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Impact force — The physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Recoil — The physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Reload time (sec) — The time in seconds required to reload the turret so it may fire again.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range of max damage (m) — The distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases until a tank passes the minimum damage range.
- Range of min damage (m) — The distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing. If the distance to the target is greater, damage will be dealt according to weak damage parameter.
- Critical damage (HP) — The damage dealt to an enemy tank upon being impacted with a critical hit. Unlike normal shots, the damage that a critical hit deals will not decrease after passing the maximum or minimum damage ranges.
- Critical chance (%) — The approximate chance of dealing critical damage to an enemy tank.
- Weak damage (%) — The percentage of normal damage dealt to an enemy at distances larger than minimum damage range.
- Initial Critical chance (%) — The probability of making a critical shot straight after you respawn.
- Minimal Critical chance (%) — The probability of making a critical shot straight after one. This means you need to land a few more hits to make a critical shot.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is below the turret's horizontal plane.
- On February 13, 2011, Smoky XT - a turret that looked like Smoky but with a huge amount of damage was added into the game. Two days later, it got an extra buff to it's damage. However, it was removed soon after.
- December 17, 2012 marked an important day in this turret's history. It was the day on which Smoky got its electrifying critical hit - a random shot which delivered a staggering amount of damage to the enemy.
- On September 10, 2018 - Smoky XT skin was added to the game which was available for purchase for a limited time period in shop. Currently, it can be obtained only through containers.