The border between mid and short-range, this turret proves effective in both small and medium maps alike. Ricochet, hence the name, uses projectiles encapsulated in a negative energy field, unlocking the unusual ability to rebound from surfaces. The second of the two plasma based weapons, Twins being the first, this one has a notably slower fire rate and cannot be used indefinitely, requiring time to charge after expending a certain number of shells. However, in comparison to its sibling, Ricochet has faster moving projectiles, greater range and the ability to attack foes indirectly from behind cover, so long as players are capable of accurate targeting. Ricochet is extremely effective in maps with many buildings and other perpendicular surfaces, maximizing rebound potential.
Description in Garage
A gun that can be tough to control. Ideal for short to mid-range battles. Possesses a unique feature in that its shells ricochet off walls, allowing it to shoot around corners. Just make sure you don’t take a ricocheting round right in the kisser! Goes well with all hulls.
Table of characteristics
- Min damage — minimum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret.
- Max damage — maximum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret.
- Energy reserve — amount of energy the turret has.
- Energy per shot — amount of energy spent by the turret per one shot.
- Recharge time (energy/sec) — amount of energy points recovered per second.
- Reloading (sec) — pause between shots.
- Projectile speed (m/sec) — speed of the turret's shell.
- Projectile radius (m) — radius from the projectile's center to its side.
- Range of max damage (m) — distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is bigger than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases till the minimum damage range.
- Range of min damage (m) — distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing. If the distance to the target is bigger, damage will be dealt according to "weak damage" parameter.
- Weak damage (%) — the % of normal damage dealt to an enemy at distances bigger than minimum damage range.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — maximum speed the turret can turn at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — acceleration of the turret getting to its maximum rotation speed.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — angle of auto-aim if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — angle of auto-aim if a target is below the turret's horizontal plane.
- Impact force — physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks when hitting them.
- Recoil — physical impact of the turret on itself when shooting.
|Урон мин. (hp)|
|Урон макс. (hp)|
|Сила удара (усл. ед)|
|Отдача (усл. ед)|
|Энергия на выстрел (усл. ед)|
|Скорость поворота (град/с)|
|Ускорение поворота (град/с²)|
|Дальность мин. поражения (м)|
|Дальность макс. поражения (м)|
|Скорость снаряда (м/с)|
|Удар снаряда (усл. ед)|
|Энергозапас (усл. ед)|
|Зарядка (усл. ед/с)|
|Процент слабого поражения (%)|
|Радиус снаряда (м)|
|Автоприцел угол вверх (град)|
|Автоприцел угол вниз (град)|