m (Relabeling of a chart descriptor.)
|Line 132:||Line 132:|
Revision as of 18:07, 24 November 2016
The border between mid and short-range, this turret proves effective in both small and medium maps alike. Ricochet, hence the name, uses projectiles encapsulated in a negative energy field, unlocking the unusual ability to rebound from surfaces. The second of the two plasma based weapons, Twins being the first, this one has a notably slower fire rate and cannot be used indefinitely, requiring time to charge after expending a certain number of shells. However, in comparison to its sibling, Ricochet has faster moving projectiles, greater range and the ability to attack foes indirectly from behind cover, so long as players are capable of accurate targeting. Ricochet is extremely effective in maps with many buildings and other perpendicular surfaces, maximizing rebound potential.
Description in Garage
A gun that can be tough to control. Ideal for short to mid-range battles. Possesses a unique feature in that its shells ricochet off walls, allowing it to shoot around corners. Just make sure you don’t take a ricocheting round right in the kisser! Goes well with all hulls.
Table of characteristics
- Min damage (HP) — The minimum amount of damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the maximum range.
- Max damage (HP) — The maximum amount of damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the maximum range.
- Impact force — The physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Recoil — The physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Recharge time (sec) — The pause required between shots to launch another projectile.
- Energy per shot (eng/shot) — The amount of energy for firing exhausted by Ricochet with every shot.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range of max damage (m) — The distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases until a tank passes the minimum damage range.
- Range of min damage (m) — The distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing.
- Projectile speed (m/sec) — The invariable speed that a projectile ejected from Ricochet travels.
- Amount of energy — The total amount of energy that can be expended for shooting.
- Reloading (eng/sec) — The amount of energy points used for firing recovered per second when not in use.
- Weak damage (%) — The percentage of normal damage dealt to an enemy tank at the end of the minimum damage range.
- Projectile radius (m) — The invariable radius of the plasma projectile from its core to its outer surface.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
|Price of Modification|
|Min damage (Hp)|
|Max damage (Hp)|
|Recharge time (eng/sec)|
|Energy per shot (eng/shot)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Projectile speed (m/sec)|
|Amount of energy|
|Weak damage (%)|
|Projectile radius (m)|
|Auto-aim upwards (deg)|
|Auto-aim downwards (deg)|