Ratings and Statistics
A crucial element of the system is a weekly TOP-100 of tankers in 3 categories: experience earned, gold boxes caught and crystals earned. These lists reset every Monday with the scheduled server restart, at 2 am UTC. The ratings are in real time, updating every few minutes.
Additionally, you can find out your current position in Earned Experience Points (EXP) and Earned Crystals (CRY) ratings without leaving the game. This data is displayed in the right part of your experience bar.
Each tanker has his own profile page, displaying various statistics:
- Current rank
- Amount of EXP till the next rank
- Number of enemies destroyed
- Number of deaths
- Total death / kill ratio
- Currently equipped gear
- Current positions in the weekly ratings and, in the brackets, the earned experience points and the earned crystals during a specific week
The system also displays the number of supplies used, as well as the time played and experience earned in each battle mode.
All profiles are publicly visible, which means you can view the profile of any tanker, whether or not he’s on your friends list. To do that, choose one of the following options:
- Find his page using the search feature on the ratings site
- Click on his name inside the game and select “Profile”
- Click on "Profile" while on the Forum
Of course, you can also share your profile with the world through social media.
The only parameters which have been accumulated from the beginning of Tanki Online are experience, kills, deaths, and crystals earned. Everything else has been monitored from Friday, October 23, which is when the statistics system was integrated into the game.