"That Vulcan over there won't stop tickling me." Passive combat is nothing for a Mammoth, sporting the highest durability in the game and keeping players nervous whenever one is nearby. These giants are well known to both snipe targets from a distance with Shaft and duke it out up close and personal in Polygon CPs everywhere, but it's unlikely you'll find one using a proximity based weapon on anything larger than the aforementioned map. The last of the three hulls with an off-center turret placement, Mammoth too can peek around corners and blast away at targets, but it'll never have to worry about being flipped for readily apparent reasons. The only true deficits of this hull are the low base torque, leaving it capable of being shoved around by even Wasp, and its speed, which is mind-gratingly slow even with Speed Boost active.
Description in Garage
There is no match for this one's armor, although your grandmother would beat it in a race. A fortress of a tank, chosen by those who are in no hurry and prefer to shrug off anything the enemy throws at them. Works best with long-range guns.
|Top Speed (m/sec)|
|Lateral acceleration (m/s²)|
|Turning speed (deg/s)|
|Turning acceleration (deg/s²)|
|Anti-inertial turning acceleration (deg/s²)|
|Reverse acceleration (m/s²)|
- Protection (hp) — tank's health. Damage dealt by a turret is subtracted from a tank's protection. Once the protection gets to zero, the tank explodes.
- Top speed (m/sec) — maximum speed the tank can get to on a straight.
- Lateral acceleration (m/sec²) — responsible for damping of lateral speed. The less this parameter is, the easier tank can drift. The higher it is, the more difficult it is for a tank to move sideways.
- Turning speed (deg/sec) — the maximum speed at which the tank can turn.
- Turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — affects the time it takes a tank to get to its maximum turning speed.
- Anti-inertial turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — works like reverse acceleration but for left-right turns instead of moving forward/backwards.
- Weight — affects tank's stability, i.e. impact force of hits, recoil of its own turret, and partly, ability to move other tanks (this parameter does not affect tank's speed).
- Power (m/sec²) — affects the time it takes a tank to get to its maximum speed and ability to push other tanks.
- Reverse acceleration (m/sec²) — anti-inertial acceleration that comes into force when a tank is moving in one direction and a player presses the button of moving to other direction. It works until speed gets to zero. After that, usual acceleration starts working.
- Mammoth was one of the second generation of hulls, and was added into the game on April 27, 2010 along with Thunder, Hornet and Viking.
- On December 25, 2015, Mammoth XT was added into the game - which could be obtained by completing a specific Daily Mission or by purchasing it in the Garage for 500 000 crystals whilst having a Premium Account. This version of Mammoth differed from its original counterpart only by looks, and not by any extra or higher statistics.