Juggernaut is a special hull that hoards a massive amount of hitpoints, five times more the popular heavy hull in the game. While also still being able to drive at a speed faster than any fully upgraded light hull. It comes equipped with a special overdrive when activated it fully restores the hulls health and it launches nearby enemies away.
Description in Garage
|Rank Available From|
|Price of Modification|
|Top speed (m/sec)|
|Overdrive hp heal|
|Lateral acceleration (m/s²)|
|Turning speed (deg/s)|
|Turning acceleration (deg/s²)|
|Anti-inertial turning acceleration (deg/s²)|
|Reverse acceleration (m/s²)|
|Overdrive charge from points|
|Overdrive charge over time|
- Protection (hp) — tank's health. Damage dealt by a turret is subtracted from a tank's protection. Once the protection gets to zero, the tank explodes.
- Top speed (m/sec) — maximum speed the tank can get to on a straight.
- Lateral acceleration (m/sec²) — responsible for damping of lateral speed. The less this parameter is, the easier the tank can drift. The higher it is, the more difficult it is for a tank to move sideways.
- Turning speed (deg/sec) — the maximum speed at which the tank can turn.
- Turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — affects the time it takes a tank to get to its maximum turning speed.
- Anti-inertial turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — works like reverse acceleration but for left-right turns instead of moving forward/backward.
- Weight — affects tank's stability, i.e. impact force of hits, the recoil of its own turret, and partly, ability to move other tanks (this parameter does not affect tank's speed).
- Power (m/sec²) — affects the time it takes a tank to get to its maximum speed and ability to push other tanks.
- Reverse acceleration (m/sec²) — anti-inertial acceleration that comes into force when a tank is moving in one direction and a player presses the button of moving to another direction. It works until speed gets to zero. After that, the usual acceleration starts working.
- Juggernaut appeared when the Juggernaut mode (single) appeared on July 20, 2018.
- Juggernaut has immunity from all negative status effects in the game currently (Heat, Cold, Stun, EMP, and AP).
- Juggernaut has a unique overdrive, which launches all tanks around itself in a small radius and applies the instant effect of a complete repair. It features a violet dome when activated.
- This unique hull cannot be acquired or obtained into permanent possession in a player's garage. This hull, together with the Terminator turret as part of the Juggernaut tank, is intended exclusively for battles in the Juggernaut mode. Exception - the developers of the game can use the unique tank for testing, Godmode_ON himself, administrators, and or helpers for organized events.