How to join a clan
Joining a Clan is really easy!
Some things you should know before joining a clan:
- There are no rank limitations when it comes to joining a clan, but make sure you have a decent Garage and plenty of experience before applying. Clans are looking only for the best.
- Clans are split into Tiers, so you can find, and join, a clan with suitably ranked members for you.
- You need to meet the clan's requirements in order to be accepted in it.
- You should also read the Clan Rules, they will help you a lot.
Finding a clan
This is not as difficult as some people think it is. All you need to do is choose whether you are suited to Tier 1 or 2 clans and then scroll through the list of all the clans and find one that suits you. If you are fairly inexperienced, then Tier 2 is for you, but if you have played Tanki for a long time then try joining a Tier 1 clan. Check out their members, see how they play, how they can help your game and improve your skills, how they can affect your game. Remember, no one likes 'clan hoppers' so don't join one clan after another just to have the best of all worlds. Choose one, and devote yourself to it! Make sure you meet the requirements, and also that the clan is taking applications.
Applying to join
- Look for the form or the 'method' of applying to join the clan (it's usually posted in the clan topic's main post).
- When applying, do not forget to give as much information about yourself as you can. There are several ways to apply, but the best way to find out how to apply for a clan is by reading their page, the information you need will probably be there. All you need to do is follow the steps laid out for you by the clan. The easiest method of application is by sending a PM to the Leader/Co-Leader. Make sure you write something more than just 'Can I join your clan?'. Provide information about yourself and a little about your garage and your rank, how long you've been playing and your time zone.
- Once you have all the information ready, send it and wait for the reply!
Getting accepted into a clan
Once you get accepted into a clan, the Leader should guide you through how to communicate with the rest of the clan. Do not be shy, do not feel left out! Just be yourself! You're a clan member now and you will be able to talk as much as you want to the other clan members, make new friends, meet new people, find new 'role-models' to look up to.
If you weren't so lucky and did not get a reply from the Clan Leader, or if your application was declined, don't be disappointed! Of course, if you don't get a reply, it's okay to ask the Clan Leader again, and this time, be sure to ask him why he did not reply. And if you get rejected, then don't lose hope. There are a lot of clans to choose from and perhaps it was for the better!