Hammer was the resulting turret when developers decided to mash together shotgun and tank characteristics. It is capable of loosing three shots with power equivalent to that of Thunder and the approximate reload speed of Smoky. However, this comes with a price: after the aforementioned three shots, the turret takes an extensive amount of time reloading, and each shot is only as effective as the number of pellets that impact the target. Hammer has the potential to dole out massive damage at close range, so long as the user has a decent aim. Bear in mind that the pellet spread discourages the use of this turret for long ranged combat.
Description in Garage
Perfect choice for close range combat. Three powerful shots mean your opponents have no way out. Its shotgun functionality allows Hammer to hit several targets with one shot at medium ranges. Works best with medium hulls.
Table of characteristics
- Damage per shot (HP) — The total amount of damage dealt per shot. Consists of the sum of the damage of all pellets that strike the enemy tank.
- Damage per pellet (HP) — The damage dealt by a single pellet to the enemy's tank.
- Damage per clip — (HP) The damage dealt by an entire clip, of which consists of three standard shots, to an enemy's tank.
- Impact force — The physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Recoil — The physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Reload between shots (sec) — The time required between individual shots to fire. When a clip is emptied, reload time is based upon clip reload time.
- Clip reload time (sec) — The time it takes to reload the clip after firing all three shots.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range of max damage (m) — The distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases until a tank passes the minimum damage range.
- Range of min damage (m) — The distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing. If the distance to the target is greater, damage will be dealt according to weak damage parameter.
- Weak damage (%) — The percentage of normal damage dealt to an enemy at distances larger than minimum damage range.
- Shots per clip — The number of shots available per clip.
- Number of pellets — The exact number of pellets per one shot.
- Vertical spread (deg) — The vertical degree range that pellets will travel within to deal damage.
- Horizontal spread (deg) — The horizontal degree range that pellets will travel within to deal damage.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is below the turret's horizontal plane.
|Damage per shot (HP)|
|Damage per pellet (HP)|
|Damage per clip (HP)|
|Reload between shots (sec)|
|Clip reload time (sec)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Weak damage (%)|
|Shots per clip|
|Number of pellets|
|Vertical spread (deg)|
|Horizontal spread (deg)|
|Auto-aim upwards (deg)|
|Auto-aim downwards (deg)|