Hammer was the resulting turret when developers decided to mash together shotgun and tank characteristics. It is capable of loosing three shots with power equivalent to that of Thunder and the approximate reload speed of Smoky. However, this comes with a price: after the aforementioned three shots, the turret takes an extensive amount of time reloading, and each shot is only as effective as the number of pellets that impact the target. Hammer has the potential to dole out massive damage at close range, so long as the user has a decent aim. Bear in mind that the pellet spread discourages the use of this turret for long ranged combat.
Description in Garage
Perfect choice for close range combat. Three powerful shots mean your opponents have no way out. Its shotgun functionality allows Hammer to hit several targets with one shot at medium ranges. Works best with medium hulls.
Table of characteristics
- Damage per pellet — damage dealt by one pellet.
- Damage per shot — damage dealt per shot. Consists of the sum of the damage of all pellets.
- Damage per clip — damage dealt by an entire clip (3 shots).
- Clip reload time (sec) — the time it takes to reload the clip.
- Reload between shots (sec) — time between shots.
- Shots per clip — number of shots per clip.
- Number of pellets — number of pellets in one shot.
- Range of max damage (m) — distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is bigger than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases till the minimum damage range.
- Range of min damage (m) — distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing. If the distance to the target is bigger, damage will be dealt according to "weak damage" parameter.
- Weak damage (%) the % of normal damage dealt to an enemy at distances larger than minimum damage range.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — the turret's maximum turning speed.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — the acceleration of the turret as it builds up to its maximum rotation speed.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — angle of auto-aim if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — angle of auto-aim if a target is below the turret's horizontal plane.
- Impact force — physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks when hitting them.
- Recoil — physical impact of the turret on itself when shooting.
- Vertical spread — the vertical degree range that pellets will travel within to deal damage.
- Horizontal spread — the horizontal degree range that pellets will travel within to deal damage.
|Damage per shot|
|Damage per pellet|
|Damage per clip|
|Reload between shots (sec)|
|Clip reload time (sec)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Weak damage (%)|
|Shots per clip|
|Number of pellets|
|Vertical spread (deg)|
|Horizontal spread (deg)|
|Auto-aim upwards (deg)|
|Auto-aim downwards (deg)|