Gear Score (GS) - a numerical value that indicates the total "strength" of a tank inside the game.
It can be seen by whilst in a battle while pressing the R or V keys. Thus, you can easily, for example, know who you're dealing with on the battlefield or recruit some powerful people to your clan.
Gear Score can be between 0 and 9999.
Each type of weapon gives zero to the maximum number of allocated GS:
- For turrets, GS depends linearly on the level of improvements (modification + upgrades);
- For supplies, GS depends linearly on the number of consumables;
- For paints, GS depends on the level of their rarity.
Conditions for obtaining maximum GS:
- Turret/Hull: M3; Max micro-upgrades
- Paint: Maximum rarity "Legendary"
- Skin: Equipped, on a turret and hull
- Module: Equipped; Max micro-upgrades
- Drone: Equipped; Max micro-upgrades
- Shot Effect: Equipped
- Alteration: Equipped
- Supplies: Each consumable is no lesser than 40 (excluding Gold Boxes).
|✹ Common Paint|
|✹ Rare Paint|
|✹ Epic Paint|
|✹ Legendary Paint|
- Gear Score was added in to the game on August 21st, 2018.
- Before Gear Score was implemented, the place where your GS is now shown used to display your current Ratings efficiency instead.
- On August 24, 2018 there was an update to Gear Score, in which the points given to paints was reduced, and Skins can now increase your Gear Score points.