Firebird deals damage through both a jet of flame and the resulting burn that occurs upon contact, capable of ailing opponents even after the weapon has stopped firing. Firebird, like Freeze, can deal damage to several tanks within close proximity simultaneously. For a novice player, the main advantage of Firebird is that aim isn't really necessary; all that is required is to point the stream of fire in the general direction of a foe.
Description in Garage
A good weapon for short-range battle. Fires a stream of napalm that burns tanks within its damage radius. Burning opponents continue to take damage even after the Firebird's attack stops. Can thaw frozen tanks and is a great choice for fast and medium hulls.
Table of characteristics
- Damage (HP/sec) — The amount of damage dealt to an enemy tank per second.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range of max damage (m) — The distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases until a tank passes the minimum damage range.
- Range of min damage (m) — The distance at which the turret's damage reaches zero and stops decreasing.
- Burning time (sec) — The period of time, starting from the moment when Firebird's attack begins, that the enemy tank suffers from afterburn and receives burning damage.
- Temperature limit — The maximum temperature that an enemy tank can be heated to. This affects burning time and burning damage.
- Reload time (sec) — The total required time in seconds to replenish Firebird's energy if it has been completely exhausted.
- Amount of energy — The total amount of energy that can be expended for shooting.
- Energy consumption (eng/sec) — The amount of energy used per second if Firebird is used continuously.
- Heating rate (temp/sec) — The increase in an enemy tank's temperature per second.
- Cone angle (deg) — The conic, outward range in degrees that the flame spreads from the tip of the turret. Damage can not be dealt to an opponent outside of this cone.
|Price of Modification|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Burning time (sec)|
|Reload time (sec)|
|Amount of energy|
|Energy consumption (eng/sec)|
|Heating rate (temp/sec)|
|Cone angle (deg)|