Firebird has an effective range of 20 meters. It deals damage through both a jet of flame and the resulting burn that occurs upon contact, capable of ailing opponents even after the weapon has stopped firing. Firebird, like Freeze, can deal damage to several tanks within close proximity simultaneously. For a novice player, the main advantage of Firebird is that aim isn't really necessary; all that is required is to point the stream of fire in the general direction of a foe.
Description in Garage
A good weapon for short-range battle. Fires a stream of napalm that burns tanks within its damage radius. Burning opponents continue to take damage even after the Firebird's attack stops. Can thaw frozen tanks and is a great choice for fast and medium hulls.
Table of characteristics
- Damage (/sec) — damage dealt to an enemy tank in one second.
- Amount of energy — amount of energy the turret has.
- Energy consumption (/sec) — amount of energy spent by the turret per second.
- Reloading (/sec) — amount of energy points recovered per second.
- Min burning damage (/tick) — minimum extra damage dealt to an enemy tank per one "tick" (half second) that occurs due to heating of enemy's hull. At the moment of shooting, basic damage and burning damage are summed up (the more time you spend attacking an enemy, the higher the burning damage).
- Max burning damage (/tick) — maximum extra damage dealt to an enemy tank per one second that occurs due to heating of enemy's hull. At the moment of shooting, basic damage and burning damage are summed up (the more time you spend attacking an enemy, the higher the burning damage).
- Temperature limit — maximum temperature that an enemy tank can be heated to. Affects burning time and burning damage.
- Heating rate (tick) — increase in an enemy tank's temperature per one "tick" (half second).
- Cooling rate (sec) — the time it takes for an enemy tank to get back to its normal temperature after being fully heated. The tank receives burning damage during this period.
- Range of max damage (m) — distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases till the minimum damage range.
- Range of min damage (m) — distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing. If the distance to the target is greater, damage will be dealt according to the "weak damage" parameter.
- Weak damage (%) — the % of normal damage dealt to an enemy at distances greater than minimum damage range.
- Cone angle (deg) — damage dealt at the end of damage cone. Turret does not deal damage outside the cone.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — maximum speed the turret can turn at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — acceleration of the turret getting to its maximum rotation speed.
- Burning time (sec) — period of time (starting from the moment when Firebird's attack is over) during which enemy tank will be burning and receiving "burning damage".
|Price of Modification|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Burning time (sec)|
|Amount of energy|
|Energy consumption (/sec)|
|Min burning damage (/tick)|
|Max burning damage (/tick)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Weak damage (%)|
|Cone angle (deg)|