Who are Community Managers?
A community manager is someone who builds and grows a bridge between the players and developers. They are empowered with greater authority above all admins within the assistants of the administration. If you have any questions, inquiries, or complaints about how things are managed within the community, you should send it to the CM.
What do Community Managers do?
A CM's main job is communication within the Tanki Online community between the players and developers. Their tasks are to announce official game updates and news, send feedback & reported bugs to the developers, manage helper teams, collect and use data, and plan and run future big in-game events.
How do I contact a Community Manager?
The best way to contact a community manager is through the forum, however, make sure your question/comment/complaint can be answered by a helper or admin before contacting the CM.
Current Community Managers
- Marcus Community Manager [EN] (Marcus Koffleart)
- F.O.R.T.U.N.A Community Manager [RU] (Maria)
- Aleksandra_Nozhenko Community Manager [RU] (Aleksandra Nozhenko)
- DEMONEKxD Community Manager [PL] (Michał)
Former Community Managers
- r_almighty010 (Bruce Lunga)
- semyonkirov (Semyon Kirov)
- theFiringHand (Cedric Debono)
- r_Nives5 (Sergei Balabanov)
- yetj (Kamil Sękalski)