Alterations are modifiers that allow a player to alter gameplay features of turrets while keeping them within the overall game's balance. For example, an alteration can weaken one characteristic in favor of strengthening another one.
- 1 Important Information
- 2 General Information
- 3 Obtaining Alterations
- 4 Alterations
- 5 List of Alterations & Other Info
- 5.1 Alterations for Firebird
- 5.2 Alterations for Freeze
- 5.3 Alterations for Isida
- 5.4 Alterations for Hammer
- 5.5 Alterations for Twins
- 5.6 Alterations for Ricochet
- 5.7 Alterations for Smoky
- 5.8 Alterations for Striker
- 5.9 Alterations for Vulcan
- 5.10 Alterations for Thunder
- 5.11 Alterations for Railgun
- 5.12 Alterations for Magnum
- 5.13 Alterations for Shaft
- A total of fifty-one alterations are available for purchase at the moment.
- Alterations can be purchased for crystals in the Garage.
- Alterations for standard items can be equipped with XT skins.
- Alterations have a separate setting under Pro Pass battle creation system, instead of being bunched under Micro-upgrades. Now they can be turned on or off independently.
- Developing alterations for hulls is not planned (excluding options like equipping XT skins).
- You can see alterations of other players equipped in battle by pressing R or V.
- XT skins can now be found under Alterations [Only for turrets and hulls that are having XT skins], where a player can equip or unequip them according to their wish. However, they do not affect any features of a hull or turret apart from visual appearance.
- Alterations unlock according to your rank.
- Already bought/unlocked alterations won't disappear at any time.
- You can equip an alteration or un-equip an alteration and get back to standard settings at any time.
- Changing an alteration during a battle will cause self-destructing and five minute pause for changing other alterations (just like changing hulls, turrets and other items).
- Only 1 alteration can be equipped at any given time.
Alterations can be obtained in the Garage for crystals as soon as the required rank is reached.
- Go to the Garage.
- Click on the turret you want to obtain the alteration of.
- The menu of the turret will be displayed. Click on the center green box to the right of the screen.
- All alterations available to be purchased/equipped will show up.
The following tables contain all the current alterations. Some of these alterations modify specific turret's parameters to alter the turret's performances during a battle, leading to an increase or a decrease on a specific parameter's value for a turret, thus modifying that turret's performances, but always remaining in between the overall game balance's boundaries.
In the following tables you will find specific colour-codes, as follow:
- GREEN TEXT — green text is associated to an increase of a specific parameter's value
- RED TEXT — red text is associated to a decrease of a specific parameter's value
In addition to the colour-codes, you will also find specific effects' markers, as follow:
- — this marker is associated to a positive effect on a turret's performances produced by an alteration
- — this marker is associated to a negative effect on a turret's performances produced by an alteration