Twins has a minimum effective range between 60 and 80 meters (depending on the modification), backed up by an infinite number of projectiles and a rapid firing rate. Thanks to this unlimited power supply, this weapon is second to none when it comes to delivering suppressive fire, many users of this turret taking DMs by storm. Holding the title of one of the game's two plasma based weapons (the other being Ricochet), range isn't necessarily on its side, but it can hold its own in mid-sized maps sporting little cover.
Description in Garage
This quick-firing, double-barrelled weapon will quickly turn enemy tanks into lumps of molten metal. The impact of this turret's projectiles can knock off an enemy's aim, making it perfect for medium-ranged combat.
Hitting objects at close range is not advisable however, as splash damage from plasma instability may damage your own tank. For tankers who are fond of automated firing systems such as bricks, there's the Stable Plasma alteration, which makes this turret at all distances by producing more stable plasma projectiles without splash damage. Additionally the annoying sound from this turret serves as psychological warfare to irritate and distract enemies. Unfortunately, teammates often find it equally annoying.
|Price of modification|
|Min damage (HP)|
|Max damage (HP)|
|Reload time (sec)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Projectile speed (m/sec)|
|Weak damage (%)|
|Projectile radius (m)|
|Auto-aim upwards (deg)|
|Auto-aim downwards (deg)|
|Max splash damage radius (m)|
|Min splash damage radius (m)|
|Weak damage splash (%)|
- Min damage (HP) — The minimum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Max damage (HP) — The maximum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Reload time (sec) — The pause required between shots to recharge a shot.
- Impact force — The physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Recoil — The physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range of min damage (m) — The distance at which the turret's damage stops decreasing.
- Range of max damage (m) — The distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases until a tank passes the minimum damage range.
- Projectile speed (m/sec) — The invariable speed that a projectile ejected from Twins travels.
- Weak damage (%) — The percentage of normal damage dealt to an enemy tank at the end of the minimum damage range.
- Projectile radius (m) — The invariable radius of the plasma projectile from its core to its outer surface.
- Max splash damage radius (m) — The distance from the projectile's impact point at which enemy receives maximum damage. If the distance to the target is greater, the damage constantly decreases until the minimum damage radius.
- Min splash damage radius (m) — The distance from projectile's impact point at which enemy receives minimum damage. If the distance to the target is greater, damage will not be dealt.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Twins was the third turret to be added into the game. It has the highest rate of fire!
- It didn't always have the ability to deal splash damage. This ability was given to Twins on February 10, 2017.