Terminator is a special turret that sports the ability to fire with two different modes. Using the long dual barrels, it can send out concentrated bursts of energy that penetrate the armor on enemy tanks and deal damage from the inside out. If cool effects aren't your thing, Terminator can also deploy its rocket launch system from the sides, lock on to enemies with a laser and shoot a salvo consisting of six rockets.
Description in Garage
Hasta la vista, baby!
- Regular damage (hp) — The damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the railgun or one rocket within the radius of max damage.
- Critical damage (hp) — The damage dealt to an enemy tank per one critical shot of the railgun.
- Charge time (sec) — The amount of time in seconds it takes for the weapon to fully charge after firing.
- Shot delay time (sec) — The time in seconds required for Railgun to initiate projectile launch after hitting Space.
- Penetrating power (%) — The percentage of damage that a tank in line behind the first receives upon being hit. The damage from the first tank to be struck is multiplied by the percentage, resulting in the approximate value of the damage to the second. If there is a third tank behind the second, that value will be multiplied by the same percentage, and the result of that number will be the damage dealt to the third tank, and so on.
- Max critical chance (%) - The highest possible chance of a critical hit on a shot.
- Impact force — The physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Explosion impact — The physical impact on enemy tanks in the damage radius from rocket's impact point.
- Recoil — The physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Reload time (sec) — The pause required between shots to prepare the rockets for launch. This time remains the same regardless of whether a single rocket or a salvo was fired last.
- Aiming time (sec) — The amount of time required for the targeting laser to be pointed at another tank in order to lock on and launch a full salvo of missiles. If the circular green reticle disappears, but the red, box-like reticle stays active, the aiming time is paused. If the red, box-like reticle disappears, then the target is lost and the aiming time resets.
- Aiming recovery time (sec) — The amount of time, if the circular green reticle is removed due to losing sight of a target, that the second red reticle will remain on-screen to maintain lock-on progress.
- Range (m) — The maximum distance that the rocket can reach. Rockets explode when they reach their maximum range.
- Min projectile speed (m/sec) — The initial, slow speed which a rocked has right at the moment it is launched. This increases rapidly and steadily after being fired until it reaches the maximum projectile speed.
- Shell acceleration time (sec) — The amount of time in seconds it takes to reach the max projectile speed from the min projectile speed (i.e. the moment it launches).
- Max projectile speed — The top speed that a launched rocket can move at.
- Shell angular velocity (deg/sec) — This is the turning speed at which the salvo rockets are able to change direction in order to keep pointed on the target they were locked onto.
- Rockets per salvo — The number of rockets that can be fired with one salvo.
- Pause between salvo rockets — The required time between each rocket's launch to eject another during a full salvo launch.
- Projectile radius (m) — The invariable radius of the rocket from its core to its outer surface.
- Max damage radius (m) — The distance from the projectile's impact point at which enemy receives maximum damage. If the distance to the target is greater, the damage constantly decreases until the minimum damage radius.
- Average splash damage radius (m) — The average radius of the splash damage for every shot.
- Average splash damage (%) — The percentage of normal damage dealt when a tank is within the Maximum damage radius but does not hit the projectile.
- Radius of minimum splash damage (m) — The distance from projectile's impact point at which enemy receives minimum splash damage. If the distance from the impact point to the target is greater, splash damage will not be dealt.
- Weak damage splash (%) — the % or normal damage dealt at a distance from the projectile's impact point, equal to minimum damage radius.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is below the turret's horizontal plane.
- Terminator appeared when the Juggernaut mode (single) appeared on July 20, 2018.
- This turret has a unique type of damage, which no modules protect from except for Armadillo, which only protects users from critical hits.
- This unique turret cannot be acquired or obtained into permanent possession in a player's garage. This weapon, together with the Juggernaut hull as part of the Juggernaut tank, is intended exclusively for battles in the Juggernaut mode. Exception - the developers of the game can use the unique tank for testing, Godmode_ON himself, administrators, and or helpers for organized events.