Terminator is a special turret which sports the ability to fire with two different modes. Using the long dual barrels, it can send out concentrated bursts of energy that penetrate the armor on enemy tanks and deal damage from the inside out. If cool effects aren't your thing, Terminator can also deploy its rocket launch system from the sides, lock on to enemies with a laser and shoot a salvo consisting of six rockets.
Description in Garage
Hasta la vista, baby!
- Min damage (hp) — The minimum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Max damage (hp) — The maximum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Impact force — The physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Charge time (sec) — The amount of time in seconds it takes for the weapon to fully charge after firing.
- Recoil — The physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range (m) — The maximum distance that the rocket can reach. Rockets explode when they reach their maximum range.
- Penetrating power (%) — The percentage of damage that a tank in line behind the first receives upon being hit. The damage from the first tank to be struck is multiplied by the percentage, resulting in the approximate value of the damage to the second. If there is a third tank behind the second, that value will be multiplied by the same percentage, and the result of that number will be the damage dealt to the third tank, and so on.
- Weak damage (%) — The percentage of normal damage dealt to an enemy at distances larger than minimum damage range.
- Auto-aim upwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is above the turret's horizontal plane.
- Auto-aim downwards (deg) — The angle range that auto-aim will effect if a target is below the turret's horizontal plane.
- Terminator appeared when the Juggernaut mode (single) appeared on July 20, 2018.
- This turret has a unique type of damage, which no modules protect from.
- This unique turret cannot be acquired or obtained into permanent possession in a player's garage. This weapon, together with the Juggernaut hull as part of the Juggernaut tank, is intended exclusively for battles in the Juggernaut mode. Exception - the developers of the game can use the unique tank for testing, Godmode_ON himself, administrators, and or helpers for organized events.