Team Juggernaut (a.k.a TJR ) is a battle mode very similar to Solo Juggernaut (SJR), but now there are two bosses! At the beginning of a match, the server randomly picks one person to become the "Juggernaut" on each team - a tank with super-enhanced capabilities like increased armor, speed and reload time. The goal of the mode is to try and find, then destroy the enemy Juggernaut; and the player who does so gains a point for their team.
In Team Juggernaut mode, the team must defend and protect their own juggernaut as at the same time destroy the enemy Juggernaut. For each destruction of the enemy Juggernaut, the team receives 1 point and the player who made the kill on the enemy "boss" gets 50 battle points. The task of each team is to destroy the enemy Juggernaut more than once the enemy does. Battles are limited either by 7 juggernaut kills in a team or time-limited by the 7-minute match.
|One player on each team control an ultra powerful tank "Juggernaut". For each destruction of the enemy Juggernaut, the team receives 1 point and the team with the most points wins.|
|In-game indicator which shows the location of the Juggernaut player in real time. It only appears when you're not directly looking at him/her.|
As aforementioned, Juggernaut consists of the turret Terminator - which itself is based on the turrets Railgun and Striker. On the other hand, the hull, Juggernaut, hoards a massive amount of hitpoints while still being able to drive at a speed faster than any fully upgraded light hull.
- Juggernaut uses the same paint and protection modules that were on the regular tank of the player that is now piloting it.
- Juggernaut turret has a unique damage type, which can’t be protected against using the Railgun and Striker protection.
- Juggernaut has a blue-colored overdrive. Upon activating it, the Juggernaut will push away and launch nearby tanks into the air.
- Overdrive is recharged faster than on the usual hulls, and the healing from it is much more effective.
- The player controlling Juggernaut cannot use supplies from the Garage, including mines. The only exception is Gold Boxes.
- Double Damage, Double Armor, and Speed Boost bonuses are always active on the Juggernaut.
- Picking up supply boxes with Double Armor, Double Damage, and Speed Boost will not have any effect on the Juggernaut. The only exception is the Repair Kit box.
- Player controlling Juggernaut cannot use drones, meaning batteries will not be used while playing as the Juggernaut.
- The first Juggernaut mode (single) appeared on July 20, 2018.
- The Solo Juggernaut mode was changed to team Juggernaut on September 27, 2019.