Team Juggernaut (a.k.a TJR ) is a battle mode very similar to Solo Juggernaut (SJR), but now there are two bosses! At the beginning of a match, the server randomly picks one person to become the "Juggernaut" on each team - a tank with super-enhanced capabilities like increased armor, speed and reload time. The goal of the mode is to try and find, then destroy the enemy Juggernaut; and the player who does so gains a point for their team.
In Team Juggernaut mode, the team must defend and protect their own juggernaut as at the same time destroy the enemy Juggernaut. For each destruction of the enemy Juggernaut, the team receives 1 point and the player who made the kill on the enemy "boss" gets 50 battle points. The task of each team is to destroy the enemy Juggernaut more than once the enemy does. Battles are limited either by 7 juggernaut kills in a team or time-limited by the 7-minute match.
|One player on each team controls an ultra-powerful tank "Juggernaut". For each destruction of the enemy Juggernaut, the team receives 1 point and the team with the most points wins.|
|In-game indicator that shows the location of your team's Juggernaut, who you should work to protect. Only appears when not looking directly at the tank.|
|In-game indicator that shows the location of the enemy Juggernaut, who you should try to destroy. Only appears when not looking directly at the tank.|
|In-game indicator which shows how many Juggernaut kills each team has gotten.|
As aforementioned, Juggernaut consists of the turret Terminator - which itself is based on the turrets Railgun and Striker. On the other hand, the hull, Juggernaut, hoards a massive amount of hitpoints while still being able to drive at a speed faster than any fully upgraded light hull.
- Juggernaut uses the same paint and protection modules that were on the regular tank of the player that is now piloting it.
- Terminator turret has a unique damage type, which can’t be protected against using the Railgun and Striker protection.
- Juggernaut has a blue-colored overdrive. Upon activating it, the Juggernaut will push away and launch nearby tanks into the air.
- Overdrive restores full HP to the Juggernaut, and recharges in 40 seconds.
- The player controlling Juggernaut cannot use supplies from the Garage, including mines. The only exception is Gold Boxes.
- Boosted Damage, Boosted Armor, and Speed Boost icons always appear on the Juggernaut, but they have no effect.
- Picking up supply boxes with Boosted Armor, Boosted Damage, and Speed Boost also will not have any effect on the Juggernaut. The only exception is the Repair Kit box.
- Player controlling Juggernaut cannot use drones, meaning batteries will not be used while playing as the Juggernaut.
- The Juggernaut plants a mine if an allied Dictator activates its overdrive near it.
- The first Juggernaut mode (single) appeared on July 20, 2018.
- The Solo Juggernaut mode was replaced with Team Juggernaut on September 27, 2019.
- Before the introduction of Team Juggernaut Mode into matchmaking, some special event battles were held in the format.