Prolongs the active time of the supplies Boosted Damage, Boosted Armor, and Speed Boost, and also “shares” the effect of activated supplies with nearby allies.
Supplier is activated after picking up or activating Boosted Armor, Boosted Damage, or Speed Boost. The effect of the supply will be increased by up to 5 seconds, and nearby allies will receive the supply's effect. Allies within range are indicated by a thin blue laser.
If at least one teammate benefits from the effects of this Drone, the owner will receive 20 battle points.
- - Additional Active Time (sec): 1 → 5
- - Effects' Radius (m): 15 → 25
- - Recharge (sec): 10
Additionally, like all Drones, Supplier provides a passive bonus to the strength of Boosted Armor and Boosted Damage:
- Boosted Armor supply's effect strength (%): 50 → 100
- Boosted Damage supply's effect increase (%): 50 → 100
Pros and Cons
Possible to score lots of points when nearby many teammates, such as when defending a point in Siege or a base in Assault.
Can benefit several teammates at once
Effective use sometimes means waiting to activate a supply until you can catch a teammate
Tips and Advice
- Pair this with a light hull or a peppy medium hull (like Viking or Hunter) so that you can catch up to teammates that need a supply shared
- Check which supply your teammates don't currently have active, and share that one - that way, you're giving them a new effect instead of just renewing and already-active one
- Though the extra supply power and effect range from high upgrade levels are nice, you can score plenty with supplier at low upgrade levels if you're short on crystals or would rather invest them elsewhere.
- Supplier works with boxes you pick up as well, so if you can pick one up near a teammate, you can score points without using any of your own supplies
- This drone does not do as well if multiple other teammates are using it, or if they are using Engineer or Dictator, since you can't activate your supplies if someone else has already shared them with you.
- By carefully (as in, without dying) letting an enemy with an EMP augment shoot you, you can reset your supply cycle and get back to scoring points by sharing supplies.
Like all Drones, Supplier can be micro-upgraded to a total of 20 steps.
|Delay time||Cost |
|2||1.4||16||55||55||6160||1d 6h 48m||12320|
|3||1.6||16.5||57.5||57.5||11320||2d 8h 36m||22640|
|4||1.8||17||60||60||16470||3d 10h 21m||32940|
|5||2||17.5||62.5||62.5||21630||4d 12h 9m||43260|
|6||2.2||18||65||65||26790||5d 13h 57m||53580|
|7||2.4||18.5||67.5||67.5||31950||6d 15h 45m||63900|
|8||2.6||19||70||70||37110||7d 17h 33m||74220|
|9||2.8||19.5||72.5||72.5||42260||8d 19h 18m||84520|
|10||3||20||75||75||47420||9d 21h 6m||94840|
|11||3.2||20.5||77.5||77.5||52580||10d 22h 54m||105160|
|13||3.6||21.5||82.5||82.5||62890||13d 2h 27m||125780|
|14||3.8||22||85||85||68050||14d 4h 15m||136100|
|15||4||22.5||87.5||87.5||73210||15d 6h 3m||146420|
|16||4.2||23||90||90||78370||16d 7h 51m||156740|
|17||4.4||23.5||92.5||92.5||83530||17d 9h 39m||167060|
|18||4.6||24||95||95||88680||18d 11h 24m||177360|
|19||4.8||24.5||97.5||97.5||93840||19d 13h 12m||187680|
|Turrets||Firebird • Freeze • Isida • Hammer • Twins • Ricochet • Smoky • Striker • Vulcan • Thunder • Railgun • Magnum • Gauss • Shaft • Terminator|
|Hulls||Wasp • Hornet • Hopper • Hunter • Crusader • Viking • Dictator • Ares • Titan • Mammoth • Juggernaut|
|Drones||Brutus • Mechanic • Trooper • Assault • Miner • Engineer • Driver • Defender • Supplier • Sprinter • Trickster • Booster • Lifeguard • Camper • Blaster • Saboteur • Hyperion • Crisis|