Sprinter is an assault Drone. After picking up a flag, ball, or capturing a point, activates boosted versions of Repair Kit and gives the effects of Boosted Damage , Boosted Armor , and Speed Boost for a short time.
After picking up the flag, the ball or capturing a control point gives the effect of Boosted Damage, Boosted Armor and Speed Boost for a short time and repairs the tank.
Picking up game pieces or capturing points repairs the tank and activates Boosted Armor, Boosted Damage, and Speed Boost for up to 20 seconds. If one of the aforementioned supplies is already active, its duration won't be increased.
This Drone consumes a single piece of Speed Boost when triggered. No Supplies of one's own are used apart from this.
- - Added duration to the Repair Kit supply (sec): 2 → 5
- - Active Supplies Time (sec): 10 → 20
- - Speed Boost consumed: 1
- - Recharge (sec): 20
Additionally, like all Drones, Sprinter provides a passive bonus to the strength of Boosted Armor and Boosted Damage:
- Boosted Armor supply's effect strength (%): 50 → 100
- Boosted Damage supply's effect increase (%): 50 → 100
Pros and Cons
Simultaneous repair and activation of supplies is an excellent boost in the middle of a game
No effect in TDM, TJR, DM, or SJR modes, or in the Defending team in ASL.
Maximum of 6 activations in SGE mode.
Tips and Advice
- The main mode in which Sprinter is consistently helpful is Control Points..
- This drone can work reasonably well in CTF, since generally you will need the repair and extra supply time when capturing. If you and a friend both use this drone, one can hand off the Flag (or in Rugby, the ball) to the other, giving them the drone's effect.
- Usually, when attacking in ASL mode, the effect will run out before you can reach the base. Your best shot is with a light hull.
- Never use this drone in TDM, TJR, SGE, SJR, or DM mode. It's a waste of batteries.
Like all Drones, Sprinter can be micro-upgraded to a total of 20 steps.
|Delay time||Cost |
|2||11||55||55||6160||1d 6h 48m||12320|
|3||11.5||57.5||57.5||11320||2d 8h 36m||22640|
|4||12||60||60||16470||3d 10h 21m||32940|
|5||12.5||62.5||62.5||21630||4d 12h 9m||43260|
|6||13||65||65||26790||5d 13h 57m||53580|
|7||13.5||67.5||67.5||31950||6d 15h 45m||63900|
|8||14||70||70||37110||7d 17h 33m||74220|
|9||14.5||72.5||72.5||42260||8d 19h 18m||84520|
|10||15||75||75||47420||9d 21h 6m||94840|
|11||15.5||77.5||77.5||52580||10d 22h 54m||105160|
|13||16.5||82.5||82.5||62890||13d 2h 27m||125780|
|14||17||85||85||68050||14d 4h 15m||136100|
|15||17.5||87.5||87.5||73210||15d 6h 3m||146420|
|16||18||90||90||78370||16d 7h 51m||156740|
|17||18.5||92.5||92.5||83530||17d 9h 39m||167060|
|18||19||95||95||88680||18d 11h 24m||177360|
|19||19.5||97.5||97.5||93840||19d 13h 12m||187680|
- The buffed repair kit is not of any practical use in battle, since no ordinary hull has more than 4000 hp. In fact, it is a disadvantage, since you cannot activate your own repair kit until the one you picked up is finished.
|Turrets||Firebird • Freeze • Isida • Hammer • Twins • Ricochet • Smoky • Striker • Vulcan • Thunder • Railgun • Magnum • Gauss • Shaft • Terminator|
|Hulls||Wasp • Hornet • Hopper • Hunter • Crusader • Viking • Dictator • Ares • Titan • Mammoth • Juggernaut|
|Drones||Brutus • Mechanic • Trooper • Assault • Miner • Engineer • Driver • Defender • Supplier • Sprinter • Trickster • Booster • Lifeguard • Camper • Blaster • Saboteur • Hyperion • Crisis|