Ratings and Statistics
A crucial element of the system is a weekly TOP-100 of tankers in 4 categories: Efficiency Rating, Experience earned, Gold Boxes caught and Crystals earned. These lists reset every Monday (excluding the Efficiency Rating list) with the scheduled server restart, at 2 am UTC. The ratings are displayed in real time, updating every few minutes.
Additionally, you can find out your current position in Efficiency ratings without leaving the game. Your ranking is displayed in the right part of your experience bar. Remember, a higher number indicates a higher ranking.
Each tanker has his or her own profile page, displaying various statistics:
- Current rank
- Amount of experience earned
- Number of enemies destroyed
- Number of deaths
- Total kill / death ratio
- Time in game
- Total number of crystals obtained
- Total number of gold boxes caught
- Total number of supplies used
- Currently equipped gear
- Current positions in the weekly ratings (Place), amount of experience earned, amount of Gold Boxes caught, amount of crystals earned (Value) and previous week values (Previously)
- Efficiency/Effectiveness Rating - this is calculated using a complicated formula which reflects how effective you are in battles. The value of your own rating is displayed on the right hand side of the EXP bar and is preceded by an "R:" (which stands for Rating). There is a separate section which shows the Top 100 players efficiency-wise. This ranking is gradual and is not reset weekly. Please note that the formula used to calculate efficiency/effectiveness has not been disclosed by Developers.
All profiles are publicly visible, which means you can view the profile of any tanker, whether or not they're in your friends list. To view a profile, choose one of the following options:
- Find his page using the search feature on the ratings site
- Click on his name inside the game and select “Profile”
- Click on "Profile" while on the Forum
Of course, you can also share your profile with the world via social media.
Please Note: The only parameters which have been accumulated from the beginning of Tanki Online are experience, kills, deaths, and crystals earned. Everything else has been monitored from Friday, October 23 2015, which is when the statistics system was integrated into the game.