Ratings and Statistics
A crucial element of the system is a weekly TOP-100 of tankers in 4 categories: Efficiency Rating, Experience earned, Gold Boxes caught and Crystals earned. These lists reset every Monday (excluding the Efficiency Rating list) with the scheduled server restart, at 2 am UTC. The ratings are displayed in real time, updating every few minutes.
Additionally, you can find out your current position in Efficiency ratings without leaving the game. Your ranking is displayed in the right part of your experience bar. Remember, a higher number indicates a higher ranking.
Each tanker has his or her own profile page, displaying various statistics:
- Current rank
- Amount of experience earned
- Number of enemies destroyed
- Number of deaths
- Total kill / death ratio
- Time in game
- Total number of crystals obtained
- Total number of gold boxes caught
- Total number of supplies used
- Currently equipped gear
- Current positions in the weekly ratings (Place), amount of experience earned, amount of Gold Boxes caught, amount of crystals earned (Value) and previous week values (Previously)
- Efficiency/Effectiveness Rating - this is calculated using a complicated formula which reflects how effective you are in battles. The value of your own rating is displayed on the right hand side of the EXP bar and is preceded by an "R:" (which stands for Rating). There is a separate section which shows the Top 100 players efficiency-wise. This ranking is gradual and is not reset weekly. Please note that the formula used to calculate efficiency/effectiveness has not been disclosed by Developers.
|Type of information||When the value was counted since||Additional notes|
|Current rank & amount of experience earned||Since players' date of registration||-|
|Number of enemies destroyed||Since players' date of registration||These statistics are also affected by Parkour Battles|
|Number of own deaths||Since players' date of registration|
|K/D ratio (Kills/Death)||Since players' date of registration|
|Total time spent in game||Since October 23rd, 2015||-|
|Total number of crystals earned from playing battles||Since October 23rd, 2015||This value only takes into consideration crystals earned as a reward from finishing a battle, including bonuses such as Premium Account/Beginner's Pass|
|Total number of Gold Boxes caught||Since October 23rd, 2015||This includes Gold Boxes dropped by players|
|Total amount of Supplies used||Since October 23rd, 2015||This figure also includes the number of Gold Boxes dropped|
|Time spent and experience earned whilst playing with a piece of equipment||Since October 23rd, 2015||The "Collect X experience using X turret" achievements are the total experience gained with the standard and XT versions of the turret.|
|Time spent and experience earned from various different Battle Modes||Since October 23rd, 2015||-|
All profiles are publicly visible, which means you can view the profile of any tanker, whether or not they're in your friends list. To view a profile, choose one of the following options:
- Find his page using the search feature on the ratings site
- Click on his name inside the game and select “Profile”
- Click on "Profile" while on the Forum
Of course, you can also share your profile with the world via social media.
Please Note: The only parameters which have been accumulated from the beginning of Tanki Online are experience, kills, deaths, and crystals earned. Everything else has been monitored from Friday, October 23 2015, which is when the statistics system was integrated into the game.
Gear Score (GS) - A four-digit number which shows the current used equipment's "strength". You can check other players' GS in the game by pressing R or V keys. You can also review it in the Ratings at the bottom right corner of the profile section.