- Promo codes consist of letters and numbers;
- They follow this format: TNK00-00000-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ;
- Promo codes—unless specified otherwise—have no expiration dates - that is, they can be redeemed at any time after receiving them;
- Promo codes can be issued from members of the administration or partners of the game as a part of official events, contests, and giveaways. For example, they may be hidden in V-LOGs, in the Newspaper Issues and official live streams, but they won’t always be there.
Redeeming a Code
To redeem a promo code:
- Open the Shop on the desktop version of the game and scroll down to “Promo Codes” (at the very bottom):
- In the text box, (where you see _____-_____-_____-_____-_____), type or paste your code and then press “Send”.
- If the code is valid, items will be added to your account instantly, even if they are not available for your rank.
Items that can be given to the player after activating a promo code are:
- Supplies, including Gold Boxes;
- Premium Account time;
- Other Items such as battle pass, skins, containers, turrets, and hulls.
Consumable items such as Crystals, Supplies, Premium duration will automatically accumulate. No indemnity is provided for single-copy items (such as paints) if you already have them.