Patch Update - December 26
- Temporary protection from damage after respawn
- Changes in Dictator's overdrive. Now you receive 25 points for every teammate who benefits from your overdrive.
- Improved Titan's Overdrive. Now disables other active generators when its dome overlaps theirs. A newer dome will always disable an older one.
- Returned Titan's dome to solo modes.
- Changes in Titan's overdrive settings: The dome no longer repairs tanks, but instead increases armor. Increased Overdrive recharge rate per second (Overdrive recharges faster).
- Increased firing rate for Thunder
- Decreased damage from regular Gauss shots
Patch Update - November 15
- Added showcase to the Shop. Check it out for a bonus!
- The Dome of Titan’s generator is no longer visible in DM modes.
- Fixed description of Mammoth and “Uranium” alteration.
- Overdrive charging status remains after a player stops being Juggernaut.
- Overdrive charging status remains after a player rejoins a battle.
Patch Update - October 31
- Changed Mammoth’s overdrive
- Changed characteristics of Hunter and alterations for Striker and Vulcan
Patch Update - October 25
- Finally! Juggernaut mode in Tanki Online Mobile!
- Added resources for Halloween event
- Added Coinboxes for Halloween event
- Added “Damage enemy tanks” to daily and weekly missions
- Reduced number of “finish battles” daily missions
- Changed characteristics of the Freeze turret — decreased the freezing level of turret
- Changed characteristics of Shaft’s alterations
- If a juggernaut self-destroys, score points are given to the opponent. Previously they were deducted from your team’s score.
Patch Update - October 11
- Launched "Discount weekend" event
- Added Coinboxes during "Discount weekend" event
- Updated how gear score is calculated:
- Added Alterations
- Removed paints, skins, shot effects and supplies
- Changes in the balance of Magnum and Mammoth
Patch Update - October 1
- Released October Challenge
- Fixed a visual bug that caused some players to see more Tankoins than they actually had
- Changed mechanics for Trickster drone. Now also cancels background supplies cooldown
Patch Update - September 27
- Added daily missions for Team Juggernaut mode
- Decreased time of delay after Viking’s overdrive for some turrets
- Removed auto-equip of paints received from containers and challenges
- Added tankoin-container
- Released «Discount weekend» event in the game
Patch Update - August 30
- Magnum shot effects have been added to containers (except Crimson effect).
- Unique items from the previous challenge have been added to containers.
Patch Update - August 23
- Discount weekend.
- Fixed a bug where the Battle Pass was not removed after the Challenge ended.
Patch Update - July 18
- "Discount weekend" and all that jazz.
- Changed the balance for some turrets, alterations, and drones.
- Added new matchmaking maps: Archipelago, Molotov, and Crossroads.
- Added the “Owl” Gauss protection module to the “Anti-Camper” protection modules kit.
- Minor changes on a number of maps.
- Extended the current Challenge by two days.
- Added 48 hours to the July Challenge and WAR for Space to make up for starting them late.
Patch Update - July 5
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Double-click shooting" option not to be saved.
- Fixed Magnum camera behavior for vertical movement.
Patch Update - July 2
- Changes in controls:
- Tapping the screen now changes the movement stick center to that point. The default setting for new players — can be disabled. Existing players will retain their previous settings.
- Dragging the movement stick now makes the hull move in that direction Default setting for new players — can be disabled. Existing players will retain their previous settings.
- Removed automatic alignment camera for turret orientation.
- Changes in settings
- The default setting is now set to “reverse controls” when moving backwards.
- Option "Shoot by double-tapping" moved to «Game» settings page.
- Added the option to enable/disable the fixed control stick in settings (see point #1 in “Changes in controls” above).
- Added the option to enable/disable control stick for the tank (see point #2 in “Changes in controls” above).
- Changes in aiming:
- Now, turrets have horizontal aiming assistance. EXCEPTIONS: Shaft in sniping mode (arcade mode has aim-assist) and Magnum.
Patch Update - June 13
- A bunch of changes:
- Added new kits featuring Gauss turret in the Shop
- Made some changes to Gauss mechanics
- Tweaked the balance of the Gauss special shot
- Corrected calculation in GearScore. Now the tank hull and turret give the most points
- Changed Mammoth's overdrive settings
- Made very small changes to alterations and turrets
- Corrected the settings of the Nuclear Energy drop zone on the Stadium map
- Modified the Highway map to make it more fun to play.
Patch Update - April 26
- Fixed bugs and modified the Overdrives mechanics
- Wasp Bomb now disables Mammoth Overdrive, explodes faster, and does not damage the tank that has deployed it
- Dictator Overdrive now partially charges the Overdrives of allies (except those of other Dictators)
- Balance changes in some turrets
- Improved Camper drone
- Discount weekend
Patch Update - May 23
- Discount weekend
- Made some tweaks to Alterations and Turrets
- Fixed all sorts of stuff in Overdrives. For example, the Dictator now freezes opponents.
Patch Update - May 17
- Added the ability to buy Stars directly from the Challenges window
- “Power of Thankos” bundle is now available for purchase!
Patch Update - May 1
- May Challenge
- Added the option to buy stars during a challenge
- May Days! New skins, decoration and all that jazz
Patch Update - April 10
- Overdrive is finally in the game! Every hull now has an inbuilt unique ability that can be used periodically, without consuming any supplies and without purchasing any additional gear.
- All drones now passively grant additional damage and protection to your tank. The bonus is from 1% to 5%, depending on the equipped drone.
- Made some changes to the balance of the Vulcan turret and some alterations.
Patch Update - March 29
- Added a new, optional setting for turret control, which makes it possible to keep firing your turret while rotating it, without releasing the fire button. This new setting can be enabled in the Settings window. For new accounts, it will be on by default.
Patch Update - March 15
- New special offers.
- Do you hate your randomly-generated nickname? Now Tanki mobile allows you to change it to a nickname you prefer, for free (only valid when changing the random nickname the first time)
- Login to the game with your Google account! Great if you play both on the mobile and the browser version.
Patch Update - March 8
- Fixed a bug in Legacy Hornet textures.
Patch Update - March 1
- March Challenge
- Added Google authorization
- Implemented balance changes for some turrets and alterations
Patch Update - February 22
- Added themed decorations and items for Iron Day
- Added game tips to loading screen
Patch Update - February 1
- New Challenge — 4 weeks duration
- Special bundle containing Battle Pass and Premium Account
- Reduced battle time to 7 minutes
- Reduced the minimum wait time between equipment changes from 5 minutes to 3 minutes
- Changed victory conditions in battles
- Changes to the Massacre map. Filled up craters with buildings.
Patch Update - January 25
- Fixed a bug that caused crashes in Tanki Online web version. Now, push notifications from Mobile TO do not close the game in the browser.
- Fixed a bug with the lobby background music. Now the music only plays in the lobby
Patch Update - January 16
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from buying a battle pass after completing the challenge.
- Fixed bug with displaying skins in the garage
- Fixed bug with displaying new items in the garage
- Fixed bug in the chat history. It is now possible to view the message history when a new message is received
- Garage timer showing time left till next available equipment change now works correctly
- And we have good news and bad news. The good news is that we’ve fixed the crashes on Nokia 5 and other problematic models. The bad news is that as a result, we’ve had to temporarily disable the sound on some phone models. But don’t worry, we’re working on bringing you a permanent fix as soon as possible.