Patch Update - July 1
- New UFO day event - missions & bundles!
- New Independence day event - missions & bundles!
- Updated ultra containers and added a Hornet Ultra skin to them.
- Changes in Defender and Trickster drones.
- Changes in Twins and Shaft turret.
- Changes in Viking hull.
- Changes in Twins’s «Stable plasma» and Shaft’s «Rapid-fire mode» augments.
Patch Update - May 29
- Fixed a bug that generated daily missions without rewards.
- Changed the EULA link.
Patch Update - May 8
- Returned turret and added hull augments to the Garage.
- Railgun’s «Round stabilization» augment moved to «Rare» category in containers.
Patch Update - April 30
- Added a new container that can drop alterations for turrets and hulls.
- Turret alterations are no longer available to buy for crystals in the garage.
- Updated alteration settings for turrets.
- Updated Gear Score counting for drones — now they give from 59 to 599 points.
- Updated Gear Score counting for alterations of hulls and turrets — now they give 100 points.
Patch Update - April 24
- Discount weekend - new missions and sales are already in the game!
- During the event, a special “Ultra” container is available in the Shop. It contains the brand-new Hunter Ultra skin, alterations for Hunter, and coinboxes.
- Released 8 hull alterations for Hunter.
- Now, protection modules no longer decrease freezing and burning effects
- Juggernaut has 50% resistance from freezing speed and burning damage.
- Titan’s overdrive: its dome no longer protects from freezing and burning effects but still decreases overheating damage. Additionally, when you place the dome, in addition to disabling other domes it also disables bombs from Wasp’s overdrive.
- Wasp’s overdrive: Titan’s dome doesn’t decrease the bomb’s damage anymore. However, a bomb can be disabled when a dome is placed.
Patch Update - April 10
- Cosmonautics - new missions and promotions added to the game!
- Paints have been removed from the Shop and are now available in the Garage for Tankoins.
- Small changes to in-game texts
Patch Update - March 20
- DISCOUNT WEEKEND
- Discounts for the "Discount weekend" event from March 20 to 23!
- Special event missions, Coinboxes and new Pit Stop Boxes during the event.
- GAUSS XT
- Added the new Gauss XT skin.
- Added the new Electromagnetic Salvo Alteration, and the new VioleNt shot effect for Gauss.
- Tweaked the damage calculation formula.
Patch Update - March 6
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- International Women’s Day Celebrations
- Added festive special missions
- Added the Vulcan ultra skin to the Showcase.(excluding alteration and shot effects)
- Added new 3D point bases for point capturing modes.
Patch Update - February 28
- Added «Main Missions»
- Fixed the “pause” function — tank will not be respawned while your camera is moving to a respawn point if the pause is enabled
Patch Update - February 21
- Launched the Iron Days event
- Updated mechanics of Vulcan and its alterations
- Launched a special bundle. Everything you need for Vulcan: Ultra skin, first-ever shot effect, and new alteration
- Fixed shot explosion mechanics of Striker
Patch Update - January 31
- Fixed the bug that decreased the effective radius of Striker projectile’s splash.
Patch Update - January 24
- «Discount weekend» event
- Changed vanilla skins of equipment. Мк1 = М0, Мк2 = М1, Мк3 = М1, Мк4 = М2, Мк5 = М2, Мк6 = М2, Мк7 = М3
- Changed Gear Score counting for all equipment
- Fixed the bug with counting scores for supporting teammates during overdrive recharging.
Patch Update - January 17
- Number of modifications increased from 4 to 7 for all turrets, hulls and protection modules.
- All current equipment modifications (M0, M1, M2, M3) converted to the new system of modifications (Mk1, Mk2, Mk3, Mk4, Mk5, Mk6, Mk7)
- Dictator’s overdrive gives 10 points for supporting team mates
- Mechanic gives 7 points for supporting team mates
- Product kits available for crystals with discounts are sold only in Showcase
- All XT, Prime, Legacy and Ultra skins can be bought in Showcase.