Patch Update - November 4
- “Mad Tanks” is already in the game featuring new missions and a special mode. The hitpoints of all hulls have been doubled for the duration of the event.
- Added a new feature - the piggy bank.
Patch Update - October 29
- Halloween - new missions and the event already in the game!
- Added new Armor-Piercing (AP) status effect.
- Added Augments which protect from the AP status effect
- Changed Hornet's Overdrive
- Added Harpoon augment for Magnum
- Added a bonus for first Tankoin purchase in the Shop
- Juggernaut now has immunity from all status effects
- Respawn protection now also has immunity from all status effects
Patch Update - October 23
- Ultra Weekend - new missions and special events are already in the game.
- Changed the behavior of hover tanks while strafing.
- Added a confirmation window for Shop purchases.
- Improved HUD for the auto shooting mode
Patch Update - October 16
- Ultra Weekend - new missions and the event are already in the game.
- Updated loading tips
- Fixed information about crystals in the tutorial
Patch Update - October 9
- Discount weekend - missions & sales!
- Fire button is back! Enable it in the settings by disabling auto shooting mode.
- Added Hopper to the «All hulls and turrets» product kit
Patch Update - October 1
- The first October Challenge has been launched!
- Added stars to daily, weekly and special missions. Complete the challenge by doing missions!
- Doubled mission tasks for daily and weekly missions where you need to earn crystals in battles
- Increased number of stars in shop bundles
Patch Update - September 25
- Added an option to disable the auto-shooting mode
- Double tapping the force shooting feature works for all turrets now
- Made the switch shooting mode button bigger
- Added a delay before the shoot button becomes available to prevent switching shooting modes accidentally
- Extended the special Hopper bundle till September 28th
- All modifications of hulls and turrets look same now
- Added a notification for increased chance of getting items from Ultra Containers
Patch Update - September 17
- Added auto-shooting mode for the following turrets: Firebird, Freeze, Isida, Hammer, Twins, Ricochet, Smoky, Striker, Thunder, Railgun, Gauss and Shaft.
- Added mode switch button for following turrets: Twins, Striker, Vulcan, Magnum, Gauss and Shaft.
- Added a displayed trajectory which highlights where your projectile will land when aiming;
- Now you can rotate Magnum like any other turret;
- Now with the «Reinforced gun carriage» augment you can change the angle of elevation;
- Changes of Magnum’s characteristics;
- Average splash damage was increased.
- Fixed centrality of Showcase cards.
- Fixed layout of Showcase cards for devices with high screen resolution
- Updated prices in the Shop
Patch Update - September 4
- Now you can refresh your showcase using tankoins.
- Fixed that hover tank’s speed depended on camera POV.
- Fixed bot movements in the tutorial.
- Fixed and added back dust from tracks
- Some fixes in the chat
Patch Update - August 28
- New Ultra Weekend!
- Improvements to Ares - better control behavior and a bug fix with using overdrive after your tank was destroyed.
- Added special offer pop-ups.
- Fixed layout issues with displaying augment names received from containers.
- Fixed the bug where blocked players weren't able to log out from their account.
- Fixed the bug where ads were shown twice.
Patch Update - August 14
- Added the hovering Ares heavy hull and augments for it.
- The «Ares» hull is now the default hull for mobile players.
- The newbie’s tutorial now starts with Ares
- Added a «Back» button when switching between menu sections
Patch Update - July 24
- Discount Weekend
- Added a recoil animation for the Gauss Ultra skin
- Added a new system whereby supplies are auto-activated. The next type of supply will be activated automatically now. You can disable this feature in the settings.
- Remastered the tutorial for new players
Patch Update - July 1
- New UFO day event - missions & bundles!
- New Independence day event - missions & bundles!
- Updated ultra containers and added a Hornet Ultra skin to them.
- Changes in Defender and Trickster drones.
- Changes in Twins and Shaft turret.
- Changes in Viking hull.
- Changes in Twins’s «Stable plasma» and Shaft’s «Rapid-fire mode» augments.
Patch Update - May 29
- Fixed a bug that generated daily missions without rewards.
- Changed the EULA link.
Patch Update - May 8
- Returned turret and added hull augments to the Garage.
- Railgun’s «Round stabilization» augment moved to «Rare» category in containers.
Patch Update - April 30
- Added a new container that can drop alterations for turrets and hulls.
- Turret alterations are no longer available to buy for crystals in the garage.
- Updated alteration settings for turrets.
- Updated Gear Score counting for drones — now they give from 59 to 599 points.
- Updated Gear Score counting for alterations of hulls and turrets — now they give 100 points.
Patch Update - April 24
- Discount weekend - new missions and sales are already in the game!
- During the event, a special “Ultra” container is available in the Shop. It contains the brand-new Hunter Ultra skin, alterations for Hunter, and coinboxes.
- Released 8 hull alterations for Hunter.
- Now, protection modules no longer decrease freezing and burning effects
- Juggernaut has 50% resistance from freezing speed and burning damage.
- Titan’s overdrive: its dome no longer protects from freezing and burning effects but still decreases overheating damage. Additionally, when you place the dome, in addition to disabling other domes it also disables bombs from Wasp’s overdrive.
- Wasp’s overdrive: Titan’s dome doesn’t decrease the bomb’s damage anymore. However, a bomb can be disabled when a dome is placed.
Patch Update - April 10
- Cosmonautics - new missions and promotions added to the game!
- Paints have been removed from the Shop and are now available in the Garage for Tankoins.
- Small changes to in-game texts
Patch Update - March 20
- DISCOUNT WEEKEND
- Discounts for the "Discount weekend" event from March 20 to 23!
- Special event missions, Coinboxes and new Pit Stop Boxes during the event.
- GAUSS XT
- Added the new Gauss XT skin.
- Added the new Electromagnetic Salvo Alteration, and the new VioleNt shot effect for Gauss.
- Tweaked the damage calculation formula.
Patch Update - March 6
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- International Women’s Day Celebrations
- Added festive special missions
- Added the Vulcan ultra skin to the Showcase.(excluding alteration and shot effects)
- Added new 3D point bases for point capturing modes.
Patch Update - February 28
- Added «Main Missions»
- Fixed the “pause” function — tank will not be respawned while your camera is moving to a respawn point if the pause is enabled
Patch Update - February 21
- Launched the Iron Days event
- Updated mechanics of Vulcan and its alterations
- Launched a special bundle. Everything you need for Vulcan: Ultra skin, first-ever shot effect, and new alteration
- Fixed shot explosion mechanics of Striker
Patch Update - January 31
- Fixed the bug that decreased the effective radius of Striker projectile’s splash.
Patch Update - January 24
- «Discount weekend» event
- Changed vanilla skins of equipment. Мк1 = М0, Мк2 = М1, Мк3 = М1, Мк4 = М2, Мк5 = М2, Мк6 = М2, Мк7 = М3
- Changed Gear Score counting for all equipment
- Fixed the bug with counting scores for supporting teammates during overdrive recharging.
Patch Update - January 17
- Number of modifications increased from 4 to 7 for all turrets, hulls and protection modules.
- All current equipment modifications (M0, M1, M2, M3) converted to the new system of modifications (Mk1, Mk2, Mk3, Mk4, Mk5, Mk6, Mk7)
- Dictator’s overdrive gives 10 points for supporting team mates
- Mechanic gives 7 points for supporting team mates
- Product kits available for crystals with discounts are sold only in Showcase
- All XT, Prime, Legacy and Ultra skins can be bought in Showcase.