The Missions feature allows you to earn in-game rewards for completing daily/weekly assignments. They involve carrying out tasks within the game for a reward.
Please note that performing missions is only possible if there are opponents in a battle: other players in DM or enemy team players in CTF, TDM, CP, ASL, RGB, SGE, and TJR. Also, note that PRO battles do not count towards your missions.
Every day, upon first entering the game, you will be presented with a window containing the 3 daily missions you should perform to earn your in-game rewards. You can only complete up to 3 daily missions per day.
Any missions that you do not complete on the day, will be re-assigned the next day. A mission is only considered completed after you have clicked the "Claim Reward" button.
Daily missions are available from the rank Recruit or higher.
You can check your progress on the "Missions" screen in the game.
Changing Daily Missions
Your current missions can be exchanged for new ones. You can exchange one mission for free once a day and for a number of crystals any number of times after that. A mission always gets replaced with a mission of a different type. The price for exchanging a mission is equal to a fifth of the crystal reward you would get for completing it at your current rank, from 50 crystals at Recruit to 999 at Legend.
Prizes for completing missions are generated randomly. There are also daily gifts, which you can get irrespective of whether you complete missions or not. They are:
- Daily Bonus (given to Premium tankers only).
Completing missions will earn you either crystals or some supplies (one or two types). The amount of supplies or crystals depends on your rank. Rare rewards include Gold Box Supplies (available only from Warrant Officer 1)
Upon the first entry into the game for the current week, a player will receive 3 weekly missions in addition to their daily ones. The 3 Weekly Missions and their rewards/requirements are displayed below:
- 1st Weekly Mission: This mission will be one of the types of daily missions, but with an increased difficulty.
- 2nd Weekly Mission: Complete 10 Daily Missions.
- 3rd Weekly Mission: Complete 20 Daily Missions. Note that the progress of the previous weekly mission (i.e complete 10 daily missions) will still count towards completing this mission.
These 3 special weekly missions must be completed within 7 days of receiving them. Weekly Missions that you did not have time to complete in the allocated time are re-assigned to the next week. If you complete 1 or 2 Weekly Mission but not the other(s), these 1 or 2 that you completed will be replaced with new Weekly Missions in the following week when these missions are re-assigned.
Weekly Missions cannot be changed.
These are special containers that can only be obtained as a reward for completing Weekly Missions. Received Weekly Containers are stored in the Garage under the "Special" tab, and they can be opened from within it.
Weekly containers contain only supplies and crystals. The size of the rewards depends upon the rank of the player. Upon opening a weekly container, the player will receive all the prizes for his/her as displayed in the table below.
Contents of Weekly Containers
|Warrant Officer 1||7||19||19||19||19||4||920||3|
|Warrant Officer 2||7||21||21||21||21||4||1030||3|
|Warrant Officer 3||8||23||23||23||23||4||1140||3|
|Warrant Officer 4||9||25||25||25||25||5||1250||3|
|Warrant Officer 5||10||28||28||28||28||5||1350||3|
These missions will appear alongside your Daily, Weekly and Challenge Tasks, under the heading «Special». For now, you’ll only see 3 special missions;
- Rank Up mission;
- Get Premium mission;
- Link Email mission;
New special missions will be added and rolling out gradually over time.
Earn Battle Score
Earn Battle Score (Mode)
Finish Battles (Mode)
Earn Crystals (Mode)
Destroy Enemies / Capture Flags or Points / Score Goals
Complete 10 Daily Missions
Complete 20 Daily Missions
- Daily quests appeared in the game on July 14, 2015.
- Sometimes on holidays in the game there are unique tasks with increased complexity and increased prizes. Examples of such tasks: achieve the goal (earn experience, destroy enemies) in the holiday paint, catch the holiday gold boxes, etc.
- On March 3, 2016, quest chains with additional bonuses were added to the main task functionality.
- On December 8, 2016, the tasks “Collect experience on the map” were removed from the game.
- Since March 29, 2017, it has become impossible to complete tasks while playing in PRO battles.
- On April 21, 2017, two new types of tasks appeared in the game - for a set of crystals.
- On October 12, 2017, the tasks “Collect the Gold Boxes x1”, “Take the first place in the battle x2”, “Take the first place in the battle x3” were removed from the game.
- On December 28, 2017, the “Take the first place in the battle” mission was replaced by “Enter the top three in the winning team.”
- On January 10, 2018, containers were added to quest chain rewards.
- On January 27, 2018, the issuance of the difficult missions “Destroy 9999 opponents” and “Earn 99999 experience in battle” with any prizes was disabled, as well as the varieties of the missions “Earn Experience”, “Earn Crystals” and “Capture Points” designed for execution in modes "Assault" and "Rugby".
- On April 27, 2018, the chain progress reset was disabled if at least 1 task per day was not completed.
- On June 5, 2018, batteries were added to quest chain rewards.
- On June 30, 2018, experience set assignments were replaced by battle point assignments.
- On October 30, 2018, the quest chain system was removed from the game. In its place was taken by weekly assignments. In addition, new types of tasks appeared: “Use overdrive in battle”, “End battles in any mode”, “End battles in mode” and “Complete daily missions”.
- On February 28, 2020, a new category of missions was added into the game called "special missions" in which these missions will drop unique missions with special rewards for rank ups, premium, or special events.