Description in Garage
The real magnum opus of tank-building mastery. The biggest calibre that can be fit on a tank hull, creating the most powerful blast. It sports the longest barrel of any turret and has the biggest recoil control. Its recoil can easily overturn a light tank. There is nothing in this howitzer that cannot be considered «the best». However, the targeting system is incredibly demanding. Due to the huge calibre, the turret needs to be welded to the tank hull. As a result, the Magnum is unable to rotate horizontally. Additionally, the turret's projectiles follow a hyperbolic trajectory, making it very hard to calculate where the shot will land. However, once mastered, this mechanic will allow you to hit enemies in unreachable hidden places, and at any distance. To land the perfect shot, you will need an intuitive knowledge of the Theory of Strength of Materials, mathematical analysis, thermodynamics, the theory of the function of complex variables, and of course ballistics. If all else fails shoot directly upwards and run away before the shell comes back from the stratosphere and annihilates you and everything around you.
|Min damage (HP)|
|Max damage (HP)|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Number of steps of charging|
|Min projectile speed (m/sec)|
|Max projectile speed (m/sec)|
|Projectile radius (m)|
|Min shot angle (deg)|
|Max shot angle (deg)|
|Initial shot angle (m)|
|Max splash damage radius (m)|
|Min splash damage radius (m)|
|Weak damage (%)|
- Min damage (HP) - the minimum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Max damage (HP) - the maximum damage dealt to an enemy tank per one shot of the turret within the range of max damage.
- Impact force - the physical impact of a turret's projectile on enemy tanks upon contacting them.
- Explosion impact - the physical impact and damage on the tanks within a radius of where the point of the projectile landed.
- Recoil - the physical impact of the turret upon its own tank when shooting.
- Reload (s) - the time in seconds required to reload the turret so it may fire again.
- Rotation speed (deg/s) - this is the maximum speed that the turret can raise and lower the barrel.
- Rotation accelertation (deg/s²) - The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Projectile speed min. (m/s) - the speed of the projectile when at a minimum charge.
- Projectile speed max. (m/s) - the speed of the projectile when at the maximum level of charge.
- Amplification (s) - the time required to set the maximum charge level.
- Number of steps of charging - means that the process of charging the shot happens with steps being x = 100% / number of steps.
- Projectile gravitation - the effects of gravity on the projectile.
- Projectile radius (m) - the radius from the center of the projectile to its boundary.
- Min shot angle (deg) - the smallest possible angle that the turret can shoot at.
- Max shot angle (deg) - the largest possible angle that the turret can shoot at.
- Initial shot angle (deg) - the angle that is set on the tank directly after respawning.
- Max splash damage radius (m) - The distance from the projectile's impact point at which enemy receives maximum damage. If the distance to the target is greater, the damage constantly decreases until the minimum damage radius.
- Min splash damage radius (m) - The distance from projectile's impact point at which enemy receives minimum damage. If the distance to the target is greater, damage will not be dealt.
- Weak damage (%) - the % or normal damage dealt at a distance from the projectile's impact point, equal to minimum damage radius.