From Tanki Online Wiki
Juggernaut is a special hull that hoards a massive amount of hitpoints while still being able to drive at a speed faster than any fully upgraded light hull.
Description in Garage
|Rank Available From|
|Price of Modification|
|Top speed (m/sec)|
|Overdrive HP heal|
|Turning speed (deg/s)|
Table of Characteristics
- Protection (hp) — tank's health. Damage dealt by a turret is subtracted from a tank's protection. Once the protection gets to zero, the tank explodes.
- Top speed (m/sec) — maximum speed the tank can get to on a straight.
- Lateral acceleration (m/sec²) — responsible for damping of lateral speed. The less this parameter is, the easier the tank can drift. The higher it is, the more difficult it is for a tank to move sideways.
- Turning speed (deg/sec) — the maximum speed at which the tank can turn.
- Turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — affects the time it takes a tank to get to its maximum turning speed.
- Anti-inertial turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — works like reverse acceleration but for left-right turns instead of moving forward/backward.
- Weight — affects tank's stability, i.e. impact force of hits, the recoil of its own turret, and partly, ability to move other tanks (this parameter does not affect tank's speed).
- Power (m/sec²) — affects the time it takes a tank to get to its maximum speed and ability to push other tanks.
- Reverse acceleration (m/sec²) — anti-inertial acceleration that comes into force when a tank is moving in one direction and a player presses the button of moving to another direction. It works until speed gets to zero. After that, the usual acceleration starts working.
- Juggernaut appeared when the Juggernaut mode (single) appeared on July 20, 2018.
- Juggernaut has 50% resistance from freezing (slow-down) speed and burning (after-burn) damage.