Isida is a medical tool first, and a weapon second. Being the only turret that has the ability to heal their teammates, it has the highest damage-per-second rating between the three purely close ranged weapons weapons (Firebird and Freeze), but it suffers a drawback in only being able to expend that against enemies for five seconds at a time. This makes it an inapplicable candidate for going on mindless rampages on the front lines; however, upon targeting an ally with the beam, its energy consumption rate is ten seconds instead, appealing to a multitude of team-based tankers. Playing a medic’s role in Tanki Online is interesting, but admittedly not for everyone. However, it should be noted that Isida is an excellent tool for gathering experience points quickly (healing other tanks' wounds grants experience points to the user).
Description in Garage
Quantum physics and Nanotechnologies have come together to transform the humble, industrial welding outfit into an amazing tool of warfare. This miracle machine generates a stream of nanobots that are able to repair or destroy non-organic structures. The impulse emitter equipped on this turret channels the nanobots, allowing them to cross a gap of a couple of meters. The nanobots are also able to distinguish hostile targets from friendly ones, destroying enemies and healing teammates. Unfortunately, the nanobots cannot be used to heal one's own tank.
|Price of modification|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Reload time (sec)|
|Temperature decrease (temp/sec)|
|Temperature increase (temp/sec)|
|Amount of energy|
|Energy consumption damaging (eng/sec)|
|Energy consumption healing (eng/sec)|
|Energy consumption without target (eng/sec)|
|Cone angle (deg)|
- Healing (HP/sec) — The amount of a friendly tank's health restored per second.
- Damage (HP/sec) — The amount of damage dealt to an enemy tank per second.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range (m) — Maximum range that Isida can deal damage. If the distance to the target is higher than this value, no damage will be dealt.
- Reload time (sec) — The total required time in seconds to replenish Isida's energy if it has been completely exhausted.
- Temperature decrease (temp/sec) — The value of an enemy tank's temperature affected by Firebird's burning effect decreased per second.
- Temperature increase (temp/sec) — The value of an enemy tank's temperature affected by Freeze's frost effect decreased per second.
- Amount of energy — The total amount of energy that can be expended for shooting.
- Energy consumption damaging (eng/sec) — The amount of energy used per second if Isida is used to damage an opponent continuously.
- Energy consumption healing (eng/sec) — The amount of energy used per second if Isida is used to heal an ally continuously.
- Energy consumption without target (eng/sec) — The amount of energy used per second if Isida is used without a target within its conic angle.
- Cone angle (deg) — The conic, outward range in degrees that the beam spreads from the tip of the turret. Damage can not be dealt to an opponent outside of this cone, and this beam can only target one player at a time.