Hunter, being one of the two hulls everyone owns by default, serves as a universal and an agile hull with a medium amount of HP. It lies in between Viking and Dictator in terms of speed and mass, yet is the most maneuverable of any medium hulls on the ground. Since the turret is centered on this hull, many draw similarities between it and Hornet due to their similar control styles. If you're looking for a medium hull that can dance in circles around an enemy, why not choose Hunter?
Description in Garage
Medium hull. It has the most maneuverability among all medium hulls. Overdrive disarms enemy tanks for a short time.
This hull, covered in strengthened armored steel, is the most universal. It will perfectly suit the fans of the active, dynamic battle, and also tankers who like to play positionally. You will never be out of work, be it protecting a point or an intense battle for a city block in ruins. The hull got its name from the ability to use an electromagnetic impulse and make the life of all enemies a living hell. Attacking from cover, Hunter can disable a full group of tanks, turning them into easy targets for fire. If you’re annoyed by an organized enemy team masterfully using supplies, then pick Hunter. After the first cover attack, all of the enemy tanks will start putting more and more distance between you.
- Protection (hp) — tank's health. Damage dealt by a turret is subtracted from a tank's protection. Once the protection gets to zero, the tank explodes.
- Top speed (m/sec) — maximum speed the tank can get to on a straight.
- Lateral acceleration (m/sec²) — responsible for damping of lateral speed. The less this parameter is, the easier the tank can drift. The higher it is, the more difficult it is for a tank to move sideways.
- Turning speed (deg/sec) — the maximum speed at which the tank can turn.
- Turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — affects the time it takes a tank to get to its maximum turning speed.
- Anti-inertial turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — works like reverse acceleration but for left-right turns instead of moving forward/backward.
- Weight — affects tank's stability, i.e. impact force of hits, the recoil of its own turret, and partly, ability to move other tanks (this parameter does not affect tank's speed).
- Power (m/sec²) — affects the time it takes a hull to get to its maximum speed and ability to push other tanks.
- Acceleration (m/sec²) — the time it takes for the hull to build to top speed.
- Reverse acceleration (m/sec²) — anti-inertial acceleration that comes into force when a tank is moving in one direction and a player presses the button of moving to another direction. It works until speed gets to zero. After that, the usual acceleration starts working.
- Nitro acceleration (m/sec²) — the time it takes a hull to get to its maximum speed when the speed boost is activated.
- Overdrive charge per battle point (%) — the percentage by which the overdrive charges per battle point received.
- Overdrive charge per second (%) — the percentage by which the overdrive charges per second played.
- Heat resistance (%) — the percentage of heat resistance the hull withstands.
- Freeze resistance (%) — the percentage of freeze resistance the hull withstands.
- EMP resistance (%) — the percentage of emp resistance the hull withstands.
- Stun resistance (%) — the percentage of stun resistance the hull withstands.
- AP resistance (%) — the percentage of ap resistance the hull withstands.
- Jammer resistance (%) — the percentage of jammer resistance the hull withstands.
|Standard||Heat Resistance||Cold Resistance||Heat Immunity||Cold Immunity||EMP Immunity|
|Stun Immunity||Lightweight Construction||Heavyweight Construction||AP Immunity||Jammer Immunity||Special Protection|
|Hunter Standard||Hunter XT||Hunter Prime||Hunter Ultra|
- Hunter and Ares Mk1 are the only hulls that are free of cost - they are issued to all the players who register in the game for free. However, this hasn't been the case before, as when the game was still relatively new, Wasp was the default choice of hull given to players, not Hunter.