You can access the new HTML5 version of the game via the following link: https://tankionline.com/play/
You can download the game client with the following links:
What to do if the game doesn’t launch?
The new browser version of Tanki Online is supported only by the most recently updated browsers. This includes the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Yandex. We recommend that you use Chrome.
The game will not start in Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Safari browsers.
Furthermore, your computer must have the latest, most stable drivers for the graphics card. This is important, because some specific combinations of browsers, driver versions and models may have compatibility issues, which will gradually be fixed in newer versions of the software.
- Update your browser to the latest available version (usually this is done in the browser menu/settings → About)
- Download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card.
To find out the model of your graphics card on a computer with Windows OS, use the shortcut Win+R, type in dxdiag and press Enter. In the following window go to the “Screen” tab [verify].
For owners of PCs with integrated, as well as dedicated graphics cards:
- Open the graphics control panel (usually a corresponding option is available via the menu accessed by right-clicking on the desktop) and set the dedicated (high performance) graphics card to be used for your browser.
- Go to the site https://webglreport.com/?v=2 and make sure that:
- WebGL 2 is supported and recognised (you will see the label “✓ This browser supports WebGL 2” on a green background);
- Specifically the dedicated graphics card is being recognised (NVIDIA Geforce or AMD/ATI Radeon) and not the integrated one (Intel HD, AMD APU).