Gear Score (GS) - a numerical value that indicates the total "strength" of a tank inside the game.
It can be seen by whilst in a battle while pressing the R or V keys and in HTML5 it's when pressing TAB. Thus, you can easily, for example, know who you're dealing with on the battlefield or recruit some powerful people to your clan.
Gear Score can be between 0 and 9999. (10 000 can only be obtained by two individuals)
Each type of weapon gives zero to the maximum number of allocated GS:
- For turrets, GS depends linearly on the level of improvements (modification + upgrades);
- For supplies, GS depends linearly on the number of consumables;
- For paints, GS depends on the level of their rarity.
Conditions for obtaining maximum GS:
- Turret/Hull: Mk7; Max micro-upgrades
- Augment: Equipped
- Module: Equipped; Max micro-upgrades
- Drone: Equipped; Max micro-upgrades
|Module Spectrum A|
|Module Spectrum M|
|Module Spectrum B|
|Module Spectrum C|
Gear Score Calculator
You can use this simple application to calculate your Gear Score with various levels of equipment.
- Gear Score was added into the game on August 21st, 2018.
- Before Gear Score was implemented, the place where your GS is now shown used to display your current Ratings efficiency instead.
- On August 24, 2018, there was an update to Gear Score, in which the points given to paints was reduced, and Skins can now increase your Gear Score points.
- On October 11, 2019, the way Gear Score is calculated was changed. Supplies and cosmetic items no longer increase GS, and Augments now do affect Gear Score.
- Only two players in the game are able to reach a Gear Score of 10 000, Godmode_ON and sidlob.