Gear Score (GS) - a numerical value that indicates the total "strength" of a tank inside the game.
It can be seen in a battle while pressing the TAB key. Thus, you can easily, for example, know who you're dealing with on the battlefield or recruit some powerful people to your clan.
Gear Score can be between 0 and 9999. 10 000 can only be permanently obtained by two individuals, but event helpers sometimes use special equipment that temporarily gives them that unique number as well.
Each upgradable aspect of the tank gives points scaled linearly by its upgrade level:
- For turrets and hulls, GS is proportional to the level of improvements (modification + upgrades);
- For modules, if equipped, GS is proportional to the level of improvements (modification + upgrades);
- For drones, if equipped, GS increases linearly with each upgrade level;
- Cosmetic and consumable items do not affect Gear Score.
Conditions for obtaining maximum GS:
- Turret/Hull: Mk7; Max micro-upgrades
- Turret and Hull Augment: Equipped
- Modules: 4 Unlocked and Equipped; Max micro-upgrades
- Drone: Equipped; Max micro-upgrades
|Module Spectrum A|
|Module Spectrum M|
|Module Spectrum B|
|Module Spectrum C|
Gear Score Calculator
You can use this simple application to calculate your Gear Score with various levels of equipment.
- Gear Score was added into the game on August 21st, 2018.
- Before Gear Score was implemented, the place where your GS is now shown used to display your current Ratings efficiency instead.
- On August 24, 2018, there was an update to Gear Score, in which the points given to Paints was reduced, and Skins could increase your Gear Score points.
- On October 11, 2019, the way Gear Score is calculated was changed. Supplies and cosmetic items no longer increased GS, and Augments now affected Gear Score.
- Only two players in the game own special modules that are able to reach a Gear Score of 10 000: Godmode_ON, the sole owner of Demon, and sidlob, the sole owner of Lord. Exception - the developers of the game can use the special modules for testing, administrators, and or helpers for organized events. This means they can reach 10 000 GS temporarily.