Though this turret has a design similar to that of Firebird, its function somewhat different; it sprays a cone of liquid nitrogen at your opponents, dealing damage and having the interesting ability to freeze your opponents solid (hence the name), immobilizing them in the process. An excellent choice for those interested in CTF game styles, from both an offensive and defensive perspective.
Description in Garage
The concept of this formidable gun was born in a remote Russian village. A local inventor assembled it from a broken refrigerator and a vacuum cleaner, turning it into a snowball machine. An engineer who happened to be fishing in the vicinity, noticed this invention. Inspired by this concept, he started working on improving it, and eventually developed it into a powerful tank turret at a secret scientific-research institute. The turret sprays the enemy tank with a chemical freon mixture, damaging and freezing it, and slowing down its movements considerably. This effect can be countered by reheating the afflicted tank with a jet flame. Freeze plays a special role in battle. It's job is to slow down fast hulls, leaving them at the mercy of more powerful tanks. Try not to fall into the temptation of using up all of your energy gauge by playing snowball fights with your teammates. While this can be fun, a real tanker has more important business to attend to.
|Price of modification|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Amount of energy|
|Energy consumption (eng/sec)|
|Rate of freezing (temp/sec)|
|Freezing level of turret (%)|
|Freezing level of hull (%)|
|Cone angle (deg)|
- Damage (HP/sec) — The amount of damage dealt to an enemy tank per second.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range of max damage (m) — The distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases until a tank passes the minimum damage range.
- Range of min damage (m) — The distance at which the turret's damage reaches zero and stops decreasing.
- Reload time (sec) — The total required time in seconds to replenish Freeze's energy if it has been completely exhausted.
- Amount of energy — The total amount of energy that can be expended for shooting.
- Energy consumption (eng/sec) — The amount of energy used per second if Freeze is used continuously.
- Rate of freezing (temp/sec) — The decrease in an enemy hull's temperature per second. The tank slows down steadily when being frozen.
- Freezing level of turret (%) — The maximum speed percentage a frozen enemy tank's turret will move at minimum temperature.
- Freezing level of hull (%) — The maximum speed percentage a frozen enemy tank's hull will move at minimum temperature.
- Cone angle (deg) — The conic, outward range in degrees that the rime spreads from the tip of the turret. Damage can not be dealt to an opponent outside of this cone.