Firebird XT is unlockable in two possible ways:
- Through the Super Daily Mission only available to Generalissimos and Legends
- Through the purchase of a Premium Account that will grant you the ability to buy it for 500 000 crystals. The minimum rank requirements are the same as the standard version in this case.
Known for its flawless look and being extremely rare, Firebird XT has the exact same parameters as regular Firebird M3. It first appeared during Tankers Day 2015 and has remained in the game ever since.
Description in Garage
The Unique Firebird XT is embellished with a unique ornament, styled after the head of a fire-breathing dragon with burning eyes.
|Price of Modification|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Range of max damage (m)|
|Range of min damage (m)|
|Burning time (sec)|
|Reload time (sec)|
|Amount of energy|
|Energy consumption (eng/sec)|
|Heating rate (temp/sec)|
|Cone angle (deg)|
- Damage (HP/sec) — The amount of damage dealt to an enemy tank per second.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range of max damage (m) — The distance at which the turret deals its full damage. If the distance is greater than the max damage range, the damage constantly decreases until a tank passes the minimum damage range.
- Range of min damage (m) — The distance at which the turret's damage reaches zero and stops decreasing.
- Burning time (sec) — The period of time, starting from the moment when Firebird's attack ends, that the enemy tank suffers from afterburn and receives burning damage.
- Temperature limit — The maximum temperature that an enemy tank can be heated to. This affects burning time and burning damage.
- Reload time (sec) — The total required time in seconds to replenish Firebird's energy if it has been completely exhausted.
- Amount of energy — The total amount of energy that can be expended for shooting.
- Energy consumption (eng/sec) — The amount of energy used per second if Firebird is used continuously.
- Heating rate (temp/sec) — The increase in an enemy tank's temperature per second.
- Cone angle (deg) — The conic, outward range in degrees that the flame spreads from the tip of the turret. Damage can not be dealt to an opponent outside of this cone.