|Warrant Officer 5|
This is the only Drone that shares its effect with the owner's entire team.
Support drone. Significantly increases active time of Supplies collected from drop boxes, and shares their effects with all team mates. Grants additional points if teammates benefit from the effect.
Engineer is activated after picking up a Drop Box. The effect of the supply box will affect not only the player who picked it up, but their entire team. Furthermore, the active time of the collected Supply is increased by 20 to 40 seconds (2-4 in the case of RK drops), depending on the upgrade level of the Drone. When Engineer is fully-upgraded, picked-up Supplies remain active for a full 70 seconds.
If at least one teammate benefits from the effects of this Drone, the owner will receive a 5 battle points.
- - Added duration to the effect of the Repair Kit drop (sec): 2 → 4
- - Added duration to the effects of other drops (BA, BD, SB) (sec): 20 → 40
- - Recharge (sec): 3
Additionally, like all Drones, Engineer provides a passive bonus to the strength of Boosted Armor and Boosted Damage:
- Boosted Armor supply's effect strength (%): 50 → 100
- Boosted Damage supply's effect increase (%): 50 → 100
Pros and Cons
Effective in large maps where there are lots of boxes and you may travel for a long time
Benefits the entire team
Pursuing lots of boxes is usually a less effective way of scoring points than playing normally
Tips and Advice
- Engineer works best in large maps, where lots of supplies drop and you spend a lot of time traveling. Highways, Berlin, and Dusseldorf are all great ones for it. Bridges, Serpuhov, and Kungur are nice as well.
- Generally, this drone works best on a light hull, since you can get to boxes fastest
- This drone works well when attacking in ASL mode, since your team controls most of the map's area (and so has access to lots of drop zones). It's also good for long flag-carrying or ball-carrying journeys in CTF and RGB.
Like all Drones, Engineer can be micro-upgraded to a total of 20 steps.
|Delay time||Cost |
|2||2.2||22||55||55||6160||1d 6h 48m||12320|
|3||2.3||23||57.5||57.5||11320||2d 8h 36m||22640|
|4||2.4||24||60||60||16470||3d 10h 21m||32940|
|5||2.5||25||62.5||62.5||21630||4d 12h 9m||43260|
|6||2.6||26||65||65||26790||5d 13h 57m||53580|
|7||2.7||27||67.5||67.5||31950||6d 15h 45m||63900|
|8||2.8||28||70||70||37110||7d 17h 33m||74220|
|9||2.9||29||72.5||72.5||42260||8d 19h 18m||84520|
|10||3||30||75||75||47420||9d 21h 6m||94840|
|11||3.1||31||77.5||77.5||52580||10d 22h 54m||105160|
|13||3.3||33||82.5||82.5||62890||13d 2h 27m||125780|
|14||3.4||34||85||85||68050||14d 4h 15m||136100|
|15||3.5||35||87.5||87.5||73210||15d 6h 3m||146420|
|16||3.6||36||90||90||78370||16d 7h 51m||156740|
|17||3.7||37||92.5||92.5||83530||17d 9h 39m||167060|
|18||3.8||38||95||95||88680||18d 11h 24m||177360|
|19||3.9||39||97.5||97.5||93840||19d 13h 12m||187680|
|Turrets||Firebird • Freeze • Isida • Hammer • Twins • Ricochet • Smoky • Striker • Vulcan • Thunder • Railgun • Magnum • Gauss • Shaft • Terminator|
|Hulls||Wasp • Hornet • Hopper • Hunter • Crusader • Viking • Dictator • Ares • Titan • Mammoth • Juggernaut|
|Drones||Brutus • Mechanic • Trooper • Assault • Miner • Engineer • Driver • Defender • Supplier • Sprinter • Trickster • Booster • Lifeguard • Camper • Blaster • Saboteur • Hyperion • Crisis|