From Tanki Online Wiki
Drop boxes (or consumables) as well as gold / black boxes fall on each map at special points.
The following table shows the types of drop-zones and bonuses that are in the drop boxes.
|Name||View of Drop Zone|
Effect: Repairs your tank. Any damage received during repairing process will stop the effect.
Effect: Temporarily lowers all incoming damage by 25% to 50%, depending on Drone upgrade level.
Effect: Temporarily increases the damage dealt by your turret by 33% to 100%, depending on Drone upgrade level.
Effect: Temporarily increases the speed of the tank by 40% and increases the rotation speed of its turret.
Effect: The player who catches the gold box receives 1 000 crystals.
Effect: The player who catches the black box receives 1 container.
Effect: Instantly charges your Overdrive to 100%.
Effect: Adds 10 crystals and 10 experience points to your account. Only drops in low-ranked battles.
- Drops remain on the map until someone takes them.
- A drop appears exactly 110s after it was previously picked up.
- Drop boxes that appear with parachutes take 14 seconds to reach the ground.
- The gold box falls exactly 10s after the “Gold box will be dropped soon” notification, and another does not drop at any specific time after it is taken.
- At the end of a battle, all drop boxes disappear.
- Drop zone indication can be turned off in the settings. This will not hide the gold box drop zone, however.
- When a battle begins, initial drop boxes will all appear sometime within the first 120 seconds. (This does not apply to gold / black boxes)