An oddball of the Tanki Online world, Dictator is one of the more unique hulls the game has to offer. A medium hull that borders the realm of the heavies, Dictator has high torque, mountains of weight, and an unusually tall stature. This vantage point is what makes this hull stand out from others, as a turret-mounted on this hull can fire over obstacles that other tanks would deem insurmountable. Couple that with the turret's placement on the rear of the tank, and many advantages for hiding locations and firing positions become readily available. However, unless you're crawling around in a Ping-Pong, a mid-to long-ranged weapon does best on Dictator, as it's the slowest of the medium hulls and has a fairly poor acceleration speed.
Description in Garage
Medium hull. Known for stability and its size. Overdrive activates the effect of all supplies for itself and all nearby allies.
Thanks to an improved system of active protection and the latest composite material used in its construction, this hull successfully absorbs the energy of explosions from a round of any caliber, while still remaining a medium hull. Activation of its overdrive will force both attack and defensive supplies of the tank and nearby allies to activate. You will be fully repaired, extra protected, and gain more speed, plus also drop a mine. Pre-installed overdrive reactor doesn’t require user’s supplies to work. The owner of such hull can easily lead the team into a full assault, taking the blunt of the attack, thanks to the size of the hull making it a perfect target for the enemy.
- Protection (hp) — tank's health. Damage dealt by a turret is subtracted from a tank's protection. Once the protection gets to zero, the tank explodes.
- Top speed (m/sec) — maximum speed the tank can get to on a straight.
- Lateral acceleration (m/sec²) — responsible for damping of lateral speed. The less this parameter is, the easier the tank can drift. The higher it is, the more difficult it is for a tank to move sideways.
- Turning speed (deg/sec) — the maximum speed at which the tank can turn.
- Turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — affects the time it takes a tank to get to its maximum turning speed.
- Anti-inertial turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — works like reverse acceleration but for left-right turns instead of moving forward/backward.
- Weight — affects tank's stability, i.e. impact force of hits, the recoil of its own turret, and partly, ability to move other tanks (this parameter does not affect tank's speed).
- Power (m/sec²) — affects the time it takes a hull to get to its maximum speed and ability to push other tanks.
- Acceleration (m/sec²) — the time it takes for the hull to build to top speed.
- Reverse acceleration (m/sec²) — anti-inertial acceleration that comes into force when a tank is moving in one direction and a player presses the button of moving to another direction. It works until speed gets to zero. After that, the usual acceleration starts working.
- Nitro acceleration (m/sec²) — the time it takes a hull to get to its maximum speed when the speed boost is activated.
- Overdrive charge per battle point (%) — the percentage by which the overdrive charges per battle point received.
- Overdrive charge per second (%) — the percentage by which the overdrive charges per second played.
- Heat resistance (%) — the percentage of heat resistance the hull withstands.
- Freeze resistance (%) — the percentage of freeze resistance the hull withstands.
- EMP resistance (%) — the percentage of emp resistance the hull withstands.
- Stun resistance (%) — the percentage of stun resistance the hull withstands.
- AP resistance (%) — the percentage of ap resistance the hull withstands.
- Jammer resistance (%) — the percentage of jammer resistance the hull withstands.
|Standard||Heat Resistance||Cold Resistance||Heat Immunity||Cold Immunity||EMP Immunity|
|Stun Immunity||Lightweight Construction||Heavyweight Construction||AP Immunity||Jammer Immunity||Special Protection|
|Dictator Standard||Dictator XT|
- Being the tallest hull in the game, Dictator has been the first choice for many Gold Box hunters and parkourists!
- Dictator was the first non-standard hull to be added into the game. Thanks to its interesting shape and dimensions, it quickly became a favorite of the players at that time.
- Unlike being in either of the first or second generations of hulls, Dictator was actually just a one-off addition to the game between these generations.
- Be careful of Dictator's cuboid shape - it actually has a rectangular hit-box!