An oddball of the Tanki Online world, Dictator is one of the more unique hulls the game has to offer. A medium hull that borders the realm of the heavies, Dictator has high torque, mountains of health, and an unusually tall stature. This vantage point is what makes this hull stand out from others, as a turret mounted on this hull can fire over obstacles that other tanks would deem insurmountable. Couple that with the turret's placement on the rear of the tank, and many advantages for hiding locations and firing positions become readily available. However, unless you're crawling around in a Ping-Pong, a mid- to long-ranged weapon does best on Dictator, as it's the slowest of the medium hulls and has a fairly poor acceleration speed.
Description in Garage
An unforgettable hull adored by seasoned clan players, Dictator inspires fear and commands respect. Its height allows it a higher vantage point from which to fire. On the flip side, this makes it a bigger target. It lacks speed, but has multiple armor plates to make up for it. Works well when outfitted with Railgun.
|Top Speed (m/sec)|
|Lateral acceleration (m/s²)|
|Turning speed (deg/s)|
|Turning acceleration (deg/s²)|
|Anti-inertial turning acceleration (deg/s²)|
|Reverse acceleration (m/s²)|
- Protection (hp) — tank's health. Damage dealt by a turret is subtracted from a tank's protection. Once the protection gets to zero, the tank explodes.
- Top speed (m/sec) — maximum speed the tank can get to on a straight.
- Lateral acceleration (m/sec²) — responsible for damping of lateral speed. The less this parameter is, the easier tank can drift. The higher it is, the more difficult it is for a tank to move sideways.
- Turning speed (deg/sec) — the maximum speed at which the tank can turn.
- Turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — affects the time it takes a tank to get to its maximum turning speed.
- Anti-inertial turning acceleration (deg/sec²) — works like reverse acceleration but for left-right turns instead of moving forward/backwards.
- Weight — affects tank's stability, i.e. impact force of hits, recoil of its own turret, and partly, ability to move other tanks (this parameter does not affect tank's speed).
- Power (m/sec²) — affects the time it takes a tank to get to its maximum speed and ability to push other tanks.
- Reverse acceleration (m/sec²) — anti-inertial acceleration that comes into force when a tank is moving in one direction and a player presses the button of moving to other direction. It works until speed gets to zero. After that, usual acceleration starts working.
- Being the tallest hull in the game, Dictator has been the first choice for many Gold Box hunters and parkourists!
- Dictator was the first non-standard hull to be added into the game. Thanks to its interesting shape and dimensions, it quickly became a favorite of the players at that time.
- Unlike being in either of the first or second generation of hulls, Dictator was actually just a one-off addition to the game between these generations.
- Be careful of Dictator's cuboid shape - it actually has a rectangular hit-box!