Crisis is a passive Drone. It strengthens the effects of Boosted Damage , Boosted Armor , and Speed Boost , but only allows one to be active at a time. Allows quick switching between supply modes. Active effect is indicated by one of these symbols in battle.
An experimental drone with the ability to significantly increase the effect of one supply while disabling others. When you activate boosted damage, boosted armor, or speed boost (or pick up a supply box), this drone switches the supply into an improved mode, while disabling and recharging the other two supplies. Repair Kit and Mines can still be activated with no interruption.
This drone can only be obtained from Ultra Containers under the "Exotic" rarity.
Strengthens the effects of one supply when activated or picked up, but disables others. Modes can be switched quickly, depending on the upgrade level, and typical supply cooldowns are disabled.
This Drone consumes a total of three (3) pieces of the same kind as the type activated.
- - Additional armor (%): 50 → 100
- - Additional damage (%): 25 → 50
- - Additional speed (%): 20 → 70
- - Cooldown between switching modes (s): 2 → 0.5
- - Additional Boosted Armor, Boosted Damage, or Speed Boost consumed: 2
Additionally, like all Drones, Crisis provides a passive bonus to the strength of Boosted Armor and Boosted Damage (this always stacks with the active effect increase when in armor or damage mode):
- Boosted Armor supply's effect strength (%): 50 → 100
- Boosted Damage supply's effect increase (%): 50 → 100
Pros and Cons
Allows you to reach the fastest speeds in the game
Highly flexible and hard for enemies to predict
Allows constant strengthened use of a supply of choice
Consumes Supplies extremely quickly
Only strong in one aspect at a time, while weak or vulnerable in others
Can (currently) only be obtained through Ultra Containers. Though the exact probabilities are not disclosed by the developers, most tankers can expect to open a few hundred before finding Crisis.
Tips and Advice
- Crisis has the potential to consume supplies ridiculously quickly, so only use it's fast-switching ability if you can afford it
- Alternating between speed (traveling) and armor (dangerous situations) is excellent for capturing/delivering flags and for scoring goals
- Alternating between damage (firing) and armor (reloading) is a powerful way to use long-reload, high-damage-per-shot turrets
- Though Crisis is well-suited for dynamic gameplay, it's also an effective (and not as wasteful) tool for camping - just leave damage mode on.
- Crisis is commonly paired with hovering hulls, since they are easier to keep upright while traveling at high speeds. If you want more maneuverability, though, tracked hulls can also perform excellently.
Like all Drones, Crisis can be micro-upgraded to a total of 20 steps.
|Delay time||Cost |
|2||55||27.5||25||1.85||55||55||6160||1d 6h 48m||12320|
|3||57.5||28.8||27.5||1.78||57.5||57.5||11320||2d 8h 36m||22640|
|4||60||30||30||1.7||60||60||16470||3d 10h 21m||32940|
|5||62.5||31.3||32.5||1.63||62.5||62.5||21630||4d 12h 9m||43260|
|6||65||32.5||35||1.55||65||65||26790||5d 13h 57m||53580|
|7||67.5||33.8||37.5||1.48||67.5||67.5||31950||6d 15h 45m||63900|
|8||70||35||40||1.4||70||70||37110||7d 17h 33m||74220|
|9||72.5||36.3||42.5||1.33||72.5||72.5||42260||8d 19h 18m||84520|
|10||75||37.5||45||1.25||75||75||47420||9d 21h 6m||94840|
|11||77.5||38.8||47.5||1.18||77.5||77.5||52580||10d 22h 54m||105160|
|13||82.5||41.3||52.5||1.03||82.5||82.5||62890||13d 2h 27m||125780|
|14||85||42.5||55||0.95||85||85||68050||14d 4h 15m||136100|
|15||87.5||43.8||57.5||0.88||87.5||87.5||73210||15d 6h 3m||146420|
|16||90||45||60||0.8||90||90||78370||16d 7h 51m||156740|
|17||92.5||46.3||62.5||0.73||92.5||92.5||83530||17d 9h 39m||167060|
|18||95||47.5||65||0.65||95||95||88680||18d 11h 24m||177360|
|19||97.5||48.8||67.5||0.58||97.5||97.5||93840||19d 13h 12m||187680|
|Turrets||Firebird • Freeze • Isida • Hammer • Twins • Ricochet • Smoky • Striker • Vulcan • Thunder • Railgun • Magnum • Gauss • Shaft • Terminator|
|Hulls||Wasp • Hornet • Hopper • Hunter • Crusader • Viking • Dictator • Ares • Titan • Mammoth • Juggernaut|
|Drones||Brutus • Mechanic • Trooper • Assault • Miner • Engineer • Driver • Defender • Supplier • Sprinter • Trickster • Booster • Lifeguard • Camper • Blaster • Saboteur • Hyperion • Crisis|