Administrators' Paint — «Flame
||Content Administrator performs the same functions as Content Helpers but is empowered with greater authority. If you would like to make a complaint regarding a helper's behavior or actions or wish to forward any input regarding helper's work, you should contact the administrator. .|
In the list of forum users, their nicknames are highlighted in light orange.
||Content Helpers are divided into 7 teams: "Assistants", "Translators", "Proofreaders", "Rent-A-Spec", "Broadcasters", "Commentators", and "Designers".
- Assistants perform various tasks, be it Google Play reviews, helping with spreadsheets, video editing, and similar tasks.
- Translators job is to translate V-Logs for players into different languages so that you can find the subtitles of V-Logs in your mother language.
- Proofreaders are responsible for accuracy in messages and announcements. They find, and correct grammar and punctuation mistakes in any news you see on our official media sources and the forum.
- Rent-a-spec Their task is to record videos with spectators by request for whoever requests it including rank up videos, unofficial events, pictures...etc.
- Broadcasters are an essential component of the live stream team. They are the workforce who physically bring the live camera footage to viewers, without their work it would be impossible to host any broadcasts.
- Commentators provide live-action commentary of the fiercest battles at the pinnacle of Tanki eSports and community events. His job is to entertain viewers on the broadcasts Channel and create interesting content for the community in his broadcastings. He is the public voice of the community!
- Designers focus on creating art about Tanki Online, which helps the whole English community with artworks, drawings, sketches, official logos, and other graphic related stuff! The team's job is to design for the administration and community helper groups.
In the list of forum users, their nicknames are highlighted in Kumera.
Content Helpers Candidates
||The users who decided to try out as Content Helpers themselves. After passing a trial period and receiving positive reviews of their work, they will become full Content Helpers.
Lists of group members
To apply for the position of a Content Helper, carefully read the conditions and fill out the form attached with them.