These are items that have unknown contents inside them. Upon opening them, players can receive something from a selection of items. The contents vary from supplies to rare paints.
Containers were first seen in the game on November 24, 2017 during "Black Friday" festivities. They were sold in the Shop until 05:00 Moscow time on November 28; and could be found under the «Containers» tab in the Shop. Then, on December 24th, containers were permanently added into the game. Currently, they are priced as follows:
- 1x container: 150
- 3x containers: 430
- 10x containers: 1 350
- 25x containers: 3 200
- 50x containers: 6 000
- 100x containers: 11 250
These boxes can be opened individually or in batches of five or fifteen at a time. Note that the percentage chances of high tier items do not change if you open the boxes individually or in bunches.
With the server restart on December 28th, new color-coded effects were added to the game when opening containers. The better item you get in the container, the cooler effects you’ll see when it appears. Colors for the effects will also depend on rarity, as follows:
- ✹ White — common items (small sets of bonuses);
- ✹ Green — uncommon items (medium sets of bonuses);
- ✹ Blue — rare items (bigger sets of bonuses, paints from the Garage (except premium-only paints));
- ✹ Purple — epic items (crystals, shot effects, very rare legendary paints as well as paints from the Shop and «Frost»/«Golden Star»);
- ✹ Gold — legendary items (crystals and animated paints, which were or not available, but now unavailable for purchase).
- ✹ Red — extremely rare items (unique skins, a package of a million crystals)
Items and RewardsThe items available from opening the Containers are as follows:
- 10 000 crystals;
- 125 Repair Kits;
- 50 Batteries;
- 100 of all Supplies (excluding Gold Boxes and Batteries);
- 3 days of Premium Account;
- 5 Gold Boxes.
- 25 000 crystals;
- 150 Batteries;
- 250 of all Supplies (excluding Gold Boxes and Batteries);
- 10 days of Premium Account;
- 10 Gold Boxes;
- One of the paints, available for purchase in the Garage (except «Frost» and «Golden Star»).
- One of the current football paints from the Football Frenzy event.
- 100 000 crystals;
- One of the legendary, non-animated paints: «Moonwalker», «Eternity» or «Red Suit»;
- One of the paints, available for purchase in the Shop (including paints, previously available inside Special offers).
- One of the premium paints available in the Garage — «Frost» or «Golden Star».
- One of the non-animated paints available only in containers.
- One of the Shot Effects.
- 300 000 crystals;
- One of the legendary, animated paints.
- 1 000 000 crystals;
- Skins - unique items that change the appearance of your tank - for example, XTs and Prime.
These are containers that are only available on the Tanki Online Mobile app. Opening a supply box you will get three random small items from the contents list below. Players are able to open two of these containers from the mobile app four times every 24hrs or every 6 hours, 1 for free and 1 for watching an ad.
Contents of Supply Boxes
- Sets of (2 units) of Speed Boost, Double Armor, Double Damage and Mines;
- Sets of (1 unit) of Repair Kits;
- Small Pack of Crystals; (150 Crystals)
- Medium Pack of Crystals; (250 Crystals)
- Large Pack of Crystals. (500 Crystals)
These are special containers that can only be obtained as a reward for completing Weekly Missions. Received Weekly Containers are stored in the Garage under the "Special" tab, and they can be opened from within it.
Weekly containers contain only supplies and crystals. The size of the rewards depends upon the rank of the player. Upon opening a weekly container, the player will receive all the prizes for his/her as displayed in the table below.
Contents of Weekly Containers
|Warrant Officer 1||7||19||19||19||19||4||920||3|
|Warrant Officer 2||7||21||21||21||21||4||1030||3|
|Warrant Officer 3||8||23||23||23||23||4||1140||3|
|Warrant Officer 4||9||25||25||25||25||5||1250||3|
|Warrant Officer 5||10||28||28||28||28||5||1350||3|
By opening this container, you will get a random skin from the XT series. If you already have the whole collection of XT skins, your reward will be 20 000 crystals instead, if the containers are from the monthly challenges or 500 000 crystals if the container is from a bundle.
Contents of Container XT
- Thunder XT
- Railgun XT
- Shaft XT
- Smoky XT
- Ricochet XT
- Magnum XT
- Striker XT
- Twins XT
- Firebird XT
- Freeze XT
- Isida XT
- Vulcan XT
- Hammer XT
- Hornet XT
- Hunter XT
- Dictator XT
- Mammoth XT
- Wasp XT
- Titan XT
- Viking XT
- 20 000 Crystals (if from a challenge)
- 500 000 Crystals (if from a bundle)
A special container that is available in the Shop for a limited time they are similar to Tankoin-Containers but with different rewards, you can buy them for 20 Tankoins, purchasing one can give you a chance to win a variety of cool prizes, INCLUDING Tankoins.
Contents of Coinboxes
- 100 000 Tankoins
- 3 000 Tankoins
- 2 000 Tankoins
- 1 000 Tankoins
- 500 Tankoins
- 300 Tankoins
- 200 Tankoins
- 100 Tankoins
- 50 Tankoins
- 40 Tankoins
- 30 Tankoins
- 10 Tankoins
- 1 Tankoin
- 15 Batteries
- 30 Speedups
- 30 Mines
- 30 Double Damages
- 30 Double Armors
- 30 Repair Kits
- 2000 Crystals
- 1000 Crystals
- During the Black Friday 2017 celebrations, containers could be obtained from special “Black Boxes” instead of the standard 1,000 crystals.
- The drop rate percentages of each item from containers have not been disclosed by the developers.
- Again, from December 28th to January 8th, containers dropped in a "Black Box" as part of the Christmas and New Year celebrations.
- On December 24th, it was announced that containers have been added into the Shop and will remain in the game forever!
- On January 9th, containers were permanently added into the weekly chain rewards.
- Also on January 9th, it was announced that containers will continue to drop in battles, occasionally, along with normal Gold Boxes.
- On January 27th, twenty-three new paints were added into the game, available only in containers, not in the Shop or the Garage. What's more, is that three of these are animated!
- On May 17th, 2018, thirteen additional and new paints were added into the game, also available only in containers. Nine of these were normal, while four were animated, one of which is special and very rarely obtained.
- On June 7th, 2018, some changes were made to the system. Unique skins and packages of a huge number of crystals were added to the containers as well as the appearance of a new category, "Exotic".