In order to solve the issue with "Connection Closed", click on the respective section and follow the instructions.
If you play the game using Wi-Fi, wired connection or ADSL-router
- 1) Unload your channel as much as possible. Disable your torrent client (you need to wait for 10 minutes after doing that)
- 2) Reboot your router
- 3) If you use wireless connection, try connecting your PC to the router using a cable
- 4) If possible, try to connect to the Internet directly, without using the router
- 5) ADSL router can be switched to bridge mode. Sequence of required action depends on the type of router and your Internet provider
- 6) If all the above mentioned things did not help, try using another Internet provider.
- It's hard to make sure your 3G or any other wireless connection works smoothly. If you cannot use more stable ways of connecting to the Internet, i.e. wired connection, then just do your best to ensure a good level of signal where you are. Nothing else can be done as this type of connection simply isn't made for dynamic online games. However, changing your Internet provider may help.
- 1) Pay attention to the signal strength. Make sure the connection is as good as possible.
- 2) Make sure that your modem is working in 3G/4G networks.
- 3) Unload your channel as much as possible. Disable your torrent client (you need to wait for 10 minutes after doing that).
- 4) Restart your Internet connection.
- 5) If all the above mentioned things did not help, try using another Internet provider.
If you play using an office network
- 1) Contact your system administration
- 2) Use alternative ways of connecting to the Internet
- 1) Someone might have access to your account and the error appears when they enter the game using your account. You should change your password and scan your system with an anti-virus software.
- 2) Try entering the game through a subdomain. For example, fixit.tankionline.com
- 3) Check your Internet connection. Disable software that might prevent the game from working properly (for example torrent clients, Skype, etc.)
- Please take this fact into account. Issues with connection may occur due to losing of network packets with information as your PC is simply too far from the game servers.
If the above mentioned information didn't help you, perhaps you can find an answer to your question in the Problems and Solutions section of the Help Site.