From Tanki Online Wiki
Champion is an animated paint in Tanki Online. It is awarded to the winners of certain eSports activities.
Old Paint Version
- Players who receive this paint will also receive a unique Spectrum A module with 30% protection against all turrets and mines.
- For the first time, paint was issued to the winners of MCH-3 and had the protection of 15% from all turrets.
- After MCH-4, the protection of the Champion paint is 20% of all turrets
- After June 18, 2013 (update 163), the Champion paint protected - 22% of all turrets.
- Since November 21, 2013 (update 193), the Champion paint protected - 25% of all turrets.
- Clan General Tanks won the right to own the paint 3 times, and clan Arcade (in the past NooBest) - 4 times.
- With the release of new protective paints on January 29 and February 6, 2015, the paint acquired protection from the Hammer, Vulcan, and mines.
- With the transition of e-sports competitions to StarLadder, the paint began to stand out for 1st place in the Star Series.
- On January 11, 2016, paint was removed from garages from the latest Star Series winners - the ALL IN clan.
- On June 4, 2016, the paint was given to the winners of the Masters of the Sword tournament - the Arm Power clan.
- On July 14, 2016, the paint lost its protections due to the separation of paints into textures and protective modules.
- On December 24, 2016, paint was issued to the winners of the Inter-Clan Championship 9 tournament - the Synergy clan.
- On November 27, 2017, the paint was given to the winners of the Interclan Championship X tournament - the Synergy clan.
- On November 26, 2018, paint was issued to the winners of the XI Clan Championship tournament - the Eternity Advanced clan.
- After April 23, 2021 (update 644), the Champion paint received an updated Spectrum A module that protected - 30% of all turrets and mines.