Isida is a medical tool first, and a weapon second. Being the only turret that has the ability to heal their teammates, it has the lowest DPS (damage per second) rating between the three purely close ranged weapons weapons (Firebird and Freeze), making it the least applicable candidate for going on mindless rampages on the front lines. Playing a medic’s role in Tanki Online is interesting, but admittedly not for everyone. However, it should be noted that Isida is an excellent tool for gathering experience points quickly (healing other tanks' wounds grants experience points to the user).
Description in Garage
An essential gun in team battles. Can repair tanks within its firing radius and effectively destroy opponents at short-range. Repairs its own hull while damaging enemies. Works well with any hull.
Table of characteristics
- Damage (HP/sec) — damage dealt to an enemy tank in one second.
- Healing (HP/sec) — amount of a friendly tank's health restored in one second.
- Amount of energy — amount of energy the turret has.
- Energy consumption (energy/sec) — amount of energy spent by the turret per second.
- Reloading (energy/sec) — amount of energy points recovered per second.
- Self-healing (%) — The percentage of damage dealt to an opponent that is used to restore your own.
- Range (m) — range the turret deals damage at. If the distance to the target is higher than that, there won't be any damage dealt.
- Cone angle (deg) — damage dealt at the end of damage cone. Turret does not deal damage outside the cone.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — maximum speed the turret can turn at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — acceleration of the turret getting to its maximum rotation speed.
|Price of modification|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Amount of energy|
|Energy consumption (/sec)|
|Cone angle (deg)|