Isida is a medical tool first, and a weapon second. Being the only turret that has the ability to heal their teammates, it has the lowest damage-per-second rating between the three purely close ranged weapons weapons (Firebird and Freeze), making it the least applicable candidate for going on mindless rampages on the front lines. Playing a medic’s role in Tanki Online is interesting, but admittedly not for everyone. However, it should be noted that Isida is an excellent tool for gathering experience points quickly (healing other tanks' wounds grants experience points to the user).
Description in Garage
An essential gun in team battles. Can repair tanks within its firing radius and effectively destroy opponents at short-range. Repairs its own hull while damaging enemies. Works well with any hull.
Table of characteristics
- Healing (HP/sec) — The amount of a friendly tank's health restored per second.
- Damage (HP/sec) — The amount of damage dealt to an enemy tank per second.
- Rotation speed (deg/sec) — This is the maximum speed that the turret can rotate at.
- Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²) — The acceleration of the turret reaching its maximum rotation speed.
- Range (m) — Maximum range that Isida can deal damage. If the distance to the target is higher than this value, no damage will be dealt.
- Self-healing (%) — The percentage of damage dealt to an opponent that is used to restore your own.
- Reload time (sec) — The total required time in seconds to replenish Isida's energy if it has been completely exhausted.
- Temperature decrease (temp/sec¼) — The value of an enemy tank's temperature affected by Firebird's burning effect decreased per quarter-second.
- Temperature increase (temp/sec¼) — The value of an enemy tank's temperature affected by Freeze's frost effect decreased per quarter-second.
- Amount of energy — The total amount of energy that can be expended for shooting.
- Energy consumption (eng/sec) — The amount of energy used per second if Isida is used continuously.
- Cone angle (deg) — The conic, outward range in degrees that the beam spreads from the tip of the turret. Damage can not be dealt to an opponent outside of this cone, and this beam can only target one player at a time.
|Price of modification|
|Rotation speed (deg/sec)|
|Rotation acceleration (deg/sec²)|
|Reload time (sec)|
|Temperature decrease (temp/sec¼)|
|Temperature increase (temp/sec¼)|
|Amount of energy|
|Energy consumption (eng/sec)|
|Cone angle (deg)|